Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

13 minutes ago, Gregorick said:

I mean - all this info except a few things you could have got from the line up day splits right? Can't see anything too exciting in here. Map looks nice though, love the artwork!

2 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

I mean - all this info except a few things you could have got from the line up day splits right? Can't see anything too exciting in here. Map looks nice though, love the artwork!

I guess the big thing is that individual tickets will go on sale on the 11th for €15 per show

1 minute ago, Float said:

The post they’ve shared on IG states entry will be on a ‘first-come-first-served basis, both for VIP Passes and General Passes’

No mention of double weekend holders still getting priority…

They have it in their FAQ on the website: https://www.primaverasound.com/en/barcelona/faqs-primavera-sound-2022

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pipan said:

I wonder if the artist order on these is the order the acts will play in. It doesn't seem to be alphabetical or biggest last, so could just be random I suppose.

2 minutes ago, Ohjesus said:

haha, could now be eight queues??

Madness, isn't it?  I think it'll just end up being first come first served regardless of your supposed priority status.

I've got VIP Weekend 1 & 2 but am not expecting it to give me any priority for these midweek shows despite what the FAQ says.

Edited by FakeEmpire

Just now, Martin_89 said:

Those with priority access tickets is one queue. Don't think those with VIP will have extra priority over those with both weekend for example.

where do you think the 15% will rank? guaranteed entry? honestly mystified...

Just now, deadpheasant said:

King Gizzard midweeks:

Sun: Sala Apolo

+ Iceage, Les Savy Fav, DJ Fra

Mon: Razzmatazz 2

+ Spellling, Beak>, Aksak Maboul & Virginie

Tues Razzmatazz

+ Slowdive, Therematic, dance system & Derby Motoreta's Burrito Kachimba

i expect these King Gizz shows to be like the themed night shows they had in Australia, like microtonal night, acoustic night etc (fingers crossed)

Tbh I wasn't looking forward to queuing for the PC Music showcase on the Wednesday so 16eur seems worth it to avoid spending all day in the hot sun. Will try my luck at the other shows though. A tad nervous for how a lot of them will go. Venues like Poble Espanyol are fine but Laut, Razz 2 and [2] aren't very big venues so could be some wild queuing who knows.

Just now, Gnarler said:

Tbh I wasn't looking forward to queuing for the PC Music showcase on the Wednesday so 16eur seems worth it to avoid spending all day in the hot sun. Will try my luck at the other shows though. A tad nervous for how a lot of them will go. Venues like Poble Espanyol are fine but Laut, Razz 2 and [2] aren't very big venues so could be some wild queuing who knows.

same