Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

2 hours ago, dilgreene13 said:

Have any Dice ticket holders received AccessTicket information? I’ve emailed them, but not getting any response. It feels kinda ridiculous to have to be chasing something like this 3 weeks out.

"If you bought the tickets via Dice you should receive the link during the next few days" is the answer that I got 6 days ago. I guess everything will be all right and we just need to wait a little

Yeah I would try not to worry about the AccessTicket thing, it only took me about 5 mins (got my link a few weeks back, I bought on Redtkt in 2019) and I'm pretty sure if there were any issues etc you could sort it at the fest. App is super basic though, it literally is just an app that shows a QR code.

3 hours ago, dilgreene13 said:

Have any Dice ticket holders received AccessTicket information? I’ve emailed them, but not getting any response. It feels kinda ridiculous to have to be chasing something like this 3 weeks out.

We have our tickets on Dice too and were also wandering what the delay was, dropped them an email and got a very friendly e mail back within 12 hours saying nothing to worry about they are sorting through a few things and mails should be going out in the next 4 or 5 days

Apologies if this has been asked already, but with Autechre and the Caretaker playing the Auditorium, how early are we expected to queue in order to get a seat?

Also, with the shows being held in city venues (namely Beck, Magnetic Fields and Sons of Kemet), are there priority on who gets in or is it simply get there early?

Oh....and any chance Beck's Razmattaz set will be acoustic??

Many thanks!

15 minutes ago, Chredghole said:

Apologies if this has been asked already, but with Autechre and the Caretaker playing the Auditorium, how early are we expected to queue in order to get a seat?

Also, with the shows being held in city venues (namely Beck, Magnetic Fields and Sons of Kemet), are there priority on who gets in or is it simply get there early?

Many thanks!

1. Think that's what people are expecting for Autechre and The Caretaker but nothing confirmed.

2. There's priority access for W1+2 (combined ticket, not just a ticket to each) for the city venues, still waiting for more info but we think it'll just be first come first serve.

3. Maybe? Who knows

Since I just signed up to the forum, I thought I may as well mention 3 bands who I have never seen before but are at the top of my must see list, they do not seem to have been mentioned so maybe someone might want to check them out if you do not already know them . Automatic ( kind of new wave Ladytronesque) playing Forum and mid week, Las Ligas Menores ( excellent shoegaze )  Forum and mid week and M(h)aol  ( post punk) who are playing as part of the pro lineup ..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Chredghole said:

I don't think any of the Auditori shows in 2019 were at capacity, but for those two I would aim for at least 15 minutes in advance.

4 hours ago, Chredghole said:

Many thanks!

Yeah definitely no crazy rush for either of these - the only few times I got to the Auditori early was stuff like Sufjan Stevens / Kamasi Washington & the Sufjan one was ticketed anyway - as the above post has said 15mins before & you are golden.

21 minutes ago, xxialac said:

This is usually the week we get Hidden Stage names.

Hoping for some good additions.

Haven’t been since ‘17 and can’t at all remember what this consisted of then. What kind of acts did they get in ‘19/‘18 for this for reference?

Edited by FloorFiller

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Haven’t been since ‘17 and can’t at all remember what this consisted of then. What kind of acts did they get in ‘19/‘18 for this for reference?

2018 was a good year with Lee Fields & The Expressions, Josh T. Pearson, Ride, Belly, Let's Eat Grandma…

Edited by xxialac

I saw Boy Harsher yesterday and I'm not going to say they're a must-see no matter what clash they're in, but it was definitely an excellent concert, worth seeing, great energy and I would choose to see them in four out of five clashes. 🙂

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

And on Android. Just downloading it - worth having? Does it let you set up your own schedule and that?

I've had it downloaded for a few days and it looks a bit barren atm, it's literally just the website packaged into the app. You can see the line up and add a favourite next to acts like you do on the website. Maybe things will change once the stage times are out.

Edited by scatteredscreens

Saw Low Saturday, and they were great. More gritty and fuzzy than they used to be. They played the new album in its entirety (plus a mix of earlier songs), and it worked quite well with its rougher and more industrial sound. Don't know how it'll translate to a windy outdoor stage, though.

16 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

I've had it downloaded for a few days and it looks a bit barren atm, it's literally just the website packaged into the app. You can see the line up and add a favourite next to acts like you do on the website. Maybe things will change once the stage times are out.

15 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

It will do once the times are out, yep.

Cheers! Have gone through and favourited a load of acts which was quite satisfying.