Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

55 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Hot Chip headlining the Nonce Tent on the Friday providing a decent party option. Optimism in me says they'll put Prodigy on opposite Arctic Monkeys to save us from the Elton clashterfuck

ain't no party like a nonce tent party

second point never happening i think

41 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Isn't the Discord server largely just Gucci Piggy / Somto Raphael Unigwe and the lads making flags of dentalplan and mounting forum raids and suchlike larks? Do they actually know anything?

Several people scared off here by the big boss are on discord giving good info

Edited by gfa

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

still not seen hot chip ....  they've done the park before ? where else ? im racking my brain 

Headlined JP in '07

Subbed Other in '08 & '10

Headlined WH in '15

Headlined Park in '19

Could see them turning up anywhere to be fair...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Isn't the Discord server largely just Gucci Piggy / Somto Raphael Unigwe and the lads making flags of dentalplan and mounting forum raids and suchlike larks? Do they actually know anything?

The Discord is great these days. We've got a very nice little community going and a number of genuine ITKers.

Come check it out.

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

The Discord is great these days. We've got a very nice little community going and a number of genuine ITKers.

Come check it out.

More of a lurker on there these days as the chat passes by so quickly, but the added forum layout is much improved and obviously plenty of genuine inside info being touted about and good convo alongside it.

1 minute ago, gazzared said:

Ive never seen them either I'll check them out now and never seen a headliner at west holts

cannot reccomend enough - saw them at latitude in 2021 had never heard of them and was one of my favourite sets of the year!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, briddj said:

Did a search and don't think it's been mentioned in here.

M83 has just announced a date at the Roundhouse on June 29. Only UK date. Glasto weekend free beforehand, doing a few other European festivals either side.

This has been mentioned about 10 different times in the last 2 days i think every thread i look at i see it lol

Screenshot_20230209_135400_Twitter.thumb.jpg.7fbba27ef4281e9f99c4282b1ac39255.jpg

looks like a probably not

4 minutes ago, gfa said:

cannot reccomend enough - saw them at latitude in 2021 had never heard of them and was one of my favourite sets of the year!

just had a listen and I already know a few songs but didnt know it was them haha, Deffo on my list depending on clashes

6 minutes ago, briddj said:

So much for no search results!

Yeah - I struggle with that for lots of bands - I check their own website, and I check songkick or whatever else comes up, and then someone else knows about some festival in Italy or Romania.  I guess it's hard for them to keep up with what's booked vs what's actually announced & public vs having to update websites + multiple social media accounts.  Some acts are on top of it or probably have some amazing people supporting them, sorting all that out, but we don't know which ones