Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

31 minutes ago, sisco said:

Actually wouldn’t surprise me if they did Thursday and Friday 

Williams Green on Thursday Afternoon before their Bristol gig would be logistically possible - but I wonder if maybe they're a bit too big for that spot now?

5 hours ago, incident said:

Williams Green on Thursday Afternoon before their Bristol gig would be logistically possible - but I wonder if maybe they're a bit too big for that spot now?

Yeah I’d say they are. They’ll ram out wherever they play over the weekend, especially if it’s on the Thursday with little up against them. Looks like it’ll just be the Friday for them - possibly doing a daytime show and then another later on but wouldn’t surprise me if it was just the one. 

11 hours ago, MaxPower said:

Four Tet’s website has him on the Friday - have him for JP headliner that night. 

0B0A2A09-4FB3-43D7-980B-B40AF88E313B.png

Not that they’re particularly similar, but Four Tet vs Bonobo is a bit of a weird one as I imagine there’s a ton of crossover there. I’d have him as a WH sub myself, although a JP headline slot would be pretty incredible. 

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Not that they’re particularly similar, but Four Tet vs Bonobo is a bit of a weird one as I imagine there’s a ton of crossover there. I’d have him as a WH sub myself, although a JP headline slot would be pretty incredible. 

I’ve got Bonobo subbing Simz on WH Friday evening.  Is that very wrong?

6 minutes ago, sisco said:

I’ve got Bonobo subbing Simz on WH Friday evening.  Is that very wrong?

I mean, he could, but tbh he did that in 2014 and has gotten bigger since. Think most people have settled with him being the Friday WH headliner with Simz being on Saturday. 

Although that said, Four Tet is probably too big for that slot also, so I dunno. 

7 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

Them followed by Elbow will be an excellent afternoon for me.

This is kinda how the Pyramid lineup is in my head at the moment:

Friday: Billie Eilish, Wolf Alice, Elbow, Olivia Rodrigo, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss, Rufus Wainwright, ?, ?

Saturday: Paul McCartney, Noel Gallagher's HFB, HAIM, Kacey Musgraves, Sigrid, Easy Life, Koffee, ?

Sunday: Kendrick Lamar, Lorde, Sam Fender, Diana Ross, Crowded House, Herbie Hancock, ?, ?

1 minute ago, Acid_Haze said:

Friday: Billie Eilish, Wolf Alice, Elbow, Olivia Rodrigo, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss, Rufus Wainwright, ?, ?

Saturday: Paul McCartney, Noel Gallagher's HFB, HAIM, Kacey Musgraves, Sigrid, Easy Life, Koffee, ?

Sunday: Kendrick Lamar, Lorde, Sam Fender, Diana Ross, Crowded House, Herbie Hancock, ?, ?

All looks pretty likely imo, although we’ve had info Sam Fender is third down Other. Obviously things might’ve changed since then as he’s gotten pretty huge, but I’d probably replace him with one of Doja Cat or Megan Thee Stallion. 

17 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

I’m interested to see whether they are doing 7 or 8 acts on the pyramid each day. 

Although Robert Plant being on the Friday makes me think he’s in the acoustic.

47 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

All looks pretty likely imo, although we’ve had info Sam Fender is third down Other. Obviously things might’ve changed since then as he’s gotten pretty huge, but I’d probably replace him with one of Doja Cat or Megan Thee Stallion. 

That makes things difficult... no idea who the saturday other headliner would be, I had Doja Cat down in my head. Was thinking this for Other:

Friday: Foals, Blossoms, Metronomy, Sleaford Mods, St. Vincent, Joy Crookes, ?, ?, ?

Saturday: Doja Cat, Meghan thee Stallion, IDLES, Declan McKenna, Lianne La Havas, Griff, Skunk Anansie, ?, ?

Sunday: Pet Shop Boys, Years & Years, Supergrass, Big Thief, Turnstile, Holly Humberstone, ?, ?, ?

Maybe if not Doja Cat... Burna Boy? He is massive and has recently done an arena tour...

Edited by Acid_Haze

25 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

I mentioned Fender not looking out of place in that 3rd Pyramid spot but yeah guess we have to believe the info we had.  Would make it much much better for me though with no Lorde/Fender clash 

15 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

That makes things difficult... no idea who the saturday other headliner would be, I had Doja Cat down in my head. Was thinking this for Other:

Friday: Foals, Blossoms, Metronomy, Sleaford Mods, St. Vincent, Joy Crookes, ?, ?, ?

Saturday: Doja Cat, Meghan thee Stallion, IDLES, Declan McKenna, Lianne La Havas, Griff, ?, ?, ?

Sunday: Pet Shop Boys, Years & Years, Supergrass, Big Thief, Turnstile, Holly Humberstone, ?, ?, ?

Maybe if not Doja Cat... Burna Boy? He is massive and has recently done an arena tour...

Burna Boy would have a tiny crowd against Macca - he's big in London but, glastonbury audience - not so much

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

Yuh. He headlined Wembley Arena in 2019 and was down to not-headline John Peel in 2020. I don't think they'll revise his slot to Other Stage headliner based on stepping up to the O2 Arena. Chances are he'll get the same slot in the tent.

Fair enough, who the hell is the mystery saturday headliner? I really feel like they are on the poster, the only person I could think of is Doja Cat, Meghan thee stallion isn't big enough I think.

27 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Saturday: Doja Cat, Meghan thee Stallion, IDLES, Declan McKenna, Lianne La Havas, Griff, ?, ?, ?

Skunk Anansie are 1:30 Saturday 

5 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Fair enough, who the hell is the mystery saturday headliner? I really feel like they are on the poster, the only person I could think of is Doja Cat, Meghan thee stallion isn't big enough I think.

I think it’s tba