Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah tbh I took this as gospel and didn’t bother to question it but the website is still saying Saturday. What gives @gfa? How’d you know about their day/stage?

Trying not to doubt but seems suddenly impressive inside knowledge out of nowhere

3 minutes ago, gfa said:

I've sent @FloorFiller the proof - not sure when the website will update as I was the person who spotted the mistake and very quickly got told 'soon'

Yeah looks legit. Obviously only I can be trusted with such tight lip information so you’ll all just have to take mine and gfa’s word… until they’re announced for Saturday Other and we both look like knobheads. 

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Yeah looks legit. Obviously only I can be trusted with such tight lip information so you’ll all just have to take mine and gfa’s word… until they’re announced for Saturday Other and we both look like knobheads. 

Haha - i'm sure the website will be updated soon enough, outside working hours now I guess.

2 hours ago, Ddiamondd said:

Headliners might look a little something like this, then:

P / O / JP / WH / P

Friday: Billie / Foals / Four Tet / Little Simz / Phoebe Bridgers

Saturday: Macca / Doja Cat / Charli XCX / Bicep / Caribou

Sunday: Kendrick / Pet Shop Boys / Primal Scream / Burna Boy / Bonobo

These clashes. Jesus. 

I'm happy with that. Bicep as my Sunday headliner on West Holts will be good.

I've got two slight concerns / questions that would be great if any Bicep fans or anyone who's seen them live can answer, as I'm fairly new to them and haven't seen them before.

1) They don't really have a huge hit which everyone will know, even if your a casual fan, so is there a key moment in the set? What songs should I look out for / will be the big parts of their set

2) A lot of their songs seem more atmospheric and less upbeat than other dance headliners. How does this come across live? Is there enough energy? I'd like a party atmosphere as my last headliner, will Bicep scratch that itch?

glad to be of service. may as well just say now but i literally just commented on their instagram asking what stage and then their management dmed me and said. luckily they said the day too as we could have fully thought it was saturday WH haha

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Miyn said:

I've got two slight concerns / questions that would be great if any Bicep fans or anyone who's seen them live can answer, as I'm fairly new to them and haven't seen them before.

1) They don't really have a huge hit which everyone will know, even if your a casual fan, so is there a key moment in the set? What songs should I look out for / will be the big parts of their set

2) A lot of their songs seem more atmospheric and less upbeat than other dance headliners. How does this come across live? Is there enough energy? I'd like a party atmosphere as my last headliner, will Bicep scratch that itch?

The final 10 minutes which is glue into apricots (assuming theres no change) is a real peak. The rest is all build up for their 2 biggest hits in my opinion. If you want the party atmosphere its probably PSB i'd say

Edited by gfa

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

glad to be of service. may as well just say now but i literally just commented on their instagram asking what stage and then their management dmed me and said. luckily they said the day too as we could have fully thought it was saturday WH haha

So we now need to start messaging every act.

Well done matey

13 minutes ago, Miyn said:

Nobody seemed to mind Jon Hopkins headlining WH in 2019. If you have seen him live youll get an idea of Bicep.

8 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Nobody seemed to mind Jon Hopkins headlining WH in 2019. If you have seen him live youll get an idea of Bicep.

Yeah. Jon Hopkins was my first Glasto headliner in 2019. I enjoyed what I saw, although we went to the SE corner early mid way through the set, and came back for the end.

43 minutes ago, Miyn said:

Last 15 mins of the set are the biggest tunes. And yeah there will be a party atmosphere it’s a serious show.