U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Is Trump allowed to run again in 2024?

I believe so, although for a morbidly obese guy in his seventies who had COVID it may be a push to think he’d still have the stamina to do so by then. It just takes a look at some of his 2016 campaign videos and his recent ones for comparison to see that he’s already deteriorated quite a bit. I know Biden is currently the age Trump would be in ‘24, but he’s also in much better health overall, despite Trump’s dementia claims.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

I believe so, although for a morbidly obese guy in his seventies who had COVID it may be a push to think he’d still have the stamina to do so by then. It just takes a look at some of his 2016 campaign videos and his recent ones for comparison to see that he’s already deteriorated quite a bit. I know Biden is currently the age Trump would be in ‘24, but he’s also in much better health overall, despite Trump’s dementia claims.

yeah, fingers crossed he'll be dead soon.

16 minutes ago, whitehorses said:

It’s not looking like Biden was the best person to dethrone Trump. If Biden wins it will be nail bitingly close. Surely to god there was someone younger, brighter, more charismatic, and less creepy than Biden that could have been put against the man with literally zero redeeming features and absolutely trounced him. Clinton or Obama would have trounced Trump surely as a for instance.

Agree, Bernie better than them both, but still very pensionable. Surely America deserves better than these 3. Or... on the other hand... maybe it doesn’t... 

I dunno. This was my thought earlier, but then they said Biden is on course to get more votes than anyone in the US ever, including Obama, so he hasn't done too badly!

The only reason it's so close is that Trump is on course to get the 2nd most votes ever. Which just goes to show how fucked up the USA is!

7 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

I dunno. This was my thought earlier, but then they said Biden is on course to get more votes than anyone in the US ever, including Obama, so he hasn't done too badly!

The only reason it's so close is that Trump is on course to get the 2nd most votes ever. Which just goes to show how fucked up the USA is!

Massive turnout...from both sides.

They may as well take up arms and sort it out properly, like the old days.

4 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Trump is trying all the tricks. 

And Gulliano has said there going into PA to investigate cheating.     

Edit: my head is spinning I can't find where I saw this...it's getting messy 

Edited by Lizzim

5 minutes ago, Lizzim said:

And Gulliano has said there going into PA to investigate cheating.     

Edit: my head is spinning I can't find where I saw this...it's getting messy 

He’s desperate. He knows he’s lost this election and is trying everything to keep power.