Harry styles

Leyrulion

42 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Well no Billie is confirmed as a headliner 

Styles is probably replacing Lamar

2 hours ago, charlierc said:

I thought she was doing outright headliner by herself?

I meant he‘s likely to be playing before Billie Eillish aka in the sub headliner spot. 

1 hour ago, zero000 said:

I meant he‘s likely to be playing before Billie Eillish aka in the sub headliner spot. 

Ah I see I misread that as a suggestion Billie Eilish is going to sub Styles. I thought Styles with Eilish sub would've been likely too.

More likely they'd be separate headliners I'd have thought. Unless the Pyramid's top trio is already booked.

11 hours ago, Matt42 said:

They stole that from The Daily Star they're saying. Couldn't find it there though.

8 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Harry, we need to know.

Hurry up Harry, come on!

Love a bit of Sham 69. I'd rather have them play.

Edited by MrZigster

17 hours ago, Matt42 said:

every act will be  set to perform at Glastonbury this year for the first time.

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Welp the Hazza at Glastonbury dream seems to be dead, but he’s got a new album coming May 20 which is hilariously called Harry’s House.

Surprised he hasn’t pushed it to before Coachella, but I’m sure we’ll be getting a single soon.

Neil is still pretty confident his team placed that story in the media. I wouldn’t rule him out of turning up.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Neil is still pretty confident his team placed that story in the media. I wouldn’t rule him out of turning up.

Hmmm I just can’t see where he’d fit in at all. The Pyramid looks absolutely stacked to the brim at the moment, including all the sub slots. I think the article(s) we’re just bullocks made up due to him being at Coachella and his convenient coincidental tour dates.

Just now, Leyrulion said:

What's the sort of size of acts that get added after the first poster? Any big names in the past?

Depends. They’ve added a sub before but my thinking is there is an Aerosmith sized gap in the lineup now, that became open around the same time the Harry news came out.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Hmmm I just can’t see where he’d fit in at all. The Pyramid looks absolutely stacked to the brim at the moment, including all the sub slots. I think the article(s) we’re just bullocks made up due to him being at Coachella and his convenient coincidental tour dates.

Our Saturday pyramid stage is a mystery below HAIM. We’ve not had any solid info about anyone. If we think Aerosmith were playing 4th down then that spot is vacant.

Our understanding of the Friday/ Sunday runs are more fixed than Saturday.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

I don’t know that poster but they put the Saturday on their tour dates all three of the times they were booked so I’m not sure that’s true.

They gave us the info on Foals headlining Other and Sam Fender playing lower down the Other Stage. And some other stuff along the years.

You could actually use that to justify Harry Styles playing the Pyramid on Friday, seeing as Elbow seem like they could've been swapped over from Friday into that vacated slot.

Obviously Harry Styles isn't playing though and it's likely that's why Doja Cat popped up despite exclusivity, but I'm saying you could if you wanted to.