Acts touring around Glastonbury 2021

dotdash79

7 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Is Haim being around new information? They’ve announced a rescheduled Dublin date for late next June and Soccer Mommy is supporting, who I believe we weren’t expecting because her UK tour was moved to Feb.

Believe so yeah, and that's fantastic news.

7 hours ago, Clairexoxo said:

Greenday,  Fall Out Boy and Weezer are touring on Glastonbury weekend and have the Friday free.

My Chemical Romance are doing some dates at MK bowl which ends on Sunday 20th so they could make an appearance... 

MCR has their europe dates also, but Yes, still has the gap on the calendar. They should still be a secret set and not on the poster most likely

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Is Haim being around new information? They’ve announced a rescheduled Dublin date for late next June and Soccer Mommy is supporting, who I believe we weren’t expecting because her UK tour was moved to Feb.

Yes get in!! That’s great news

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Good shit on both Haim and Soccer Mommy. The way things are going so far, most of the lineup bar the Pyramid is gonna be in tact.

Trying to think what pyramid acts we defo have back so far.  HAIM, The Specials, Rufus Wainwright, Diana Ross, Crowded House, Herbie Hancock, Candi Station and..... Aersomith all seem to be around again.  

6 minutes ago, sisco said:

Trying to think what pyramid acts we defo have back so far.  HAIM, The Specials, Rufus Wainwright, Diana Ross, Crowded House, Herbie Hancock, Candi Station and..... Aersomith all seem to be around again.  

Potentially the likes of Suzanne Vega, Sinead O'Connor, The Waterboys and Imelda May too who are all around next summer and could have been on the Pyramid this year. Elbow have rescheduled dates starting in August too so presumably they'll be back. To be honest, outside of the headliners and subs there's not many Pyramid acts who aren't around next year.

Keep in mind that the subs and headliners haven't rearranged next summer yet. Things can still change included where we've previously had info ruling people out, as we saw with Twenty One Pilots recently. And HAIM have only just announced their first dates too. Lots to play for even with the names who currently look unlikely. Specifically got my eye on Kendrick tbh - just a gut feeling but I think he might end up back in the frame.

45 minutes ago, sisco said:

Oh yeah for some reason I thought Haim were on Other. Not too bad then, especially as it’s often the bigger acts right at the top of the lineup who are harder to pin down. 

20 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Oh yeah for some reason I thought Haim were on Other. Not too bad then, especially as it’s often the bigger acts right at the top of the lineup who are harder to pin down. 

Really is those top Headers and Subs that are the concerns across the Pyramid