Acts touring around Glastonbury 2021

dotdash79

5 minutes ago, chemica said:

Roskilde chucking Thom Yorke and Tyler back in the mix for Glasto with their announcement. + others. 

I think Thom was already a given, he's pretty much rescheduled everything, great news for Friday night 2021 given the uncertainty around Kendrick

Just now, SwedgeAntilles said:

That NOS line up doesn't bode well for Kendrick or Taylor does it

That's a different NOS matey! Granted two festivals in the same country with "NOS" in their title isn't exactly clear...

1 minute ago, jparx said:

That's a different NOS matey! Granted two festivals in the same country with "NOS" in their title isn't exactly clear...

That can confuse an idiot like me!

EDIT - so it's actually another nail in the Lana coffin 🙁

Edited by SwedgeAntilles

On 6/15/2020 at 9:16 AM, Tommy101 said:

That IOW lineup, surely Jess must be doing a freebie to get back in bookers good books. Bailing after she was due on stage, she's not big enough a name to get away with that?

Also Chems missing, does that suggest they may not be in the UK for festivals next summer? I know it's not been long since playing Glasto but looking even less likely 2021?

Chems wouldn’t be back at glasto after 2 years

Green Day/FOB/Weezer 2021 dates confirmed

Friday 25th June - London

Saturday 26th - Huddersfield

Monday 28th - Glasgow

They've also announced all of the European dates, and they've moved Antwerp to Monday 21st, which totally balls up my plans, as it was previously the week before Glastonbury week.  Ah well, the ticket refund money will be nice to have

Edited by Greenelk

7 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

Green Day/FOB/Weezer 2021 dates confirmed

Friday 25th June - London

Saturday 26th - Huddersfield

Monday 28th - Glasgow

They've also announced all of the European dates, and they've moved Antwerp to Monday 21st, which totally balls up my plans, as it was previously the week before Glastonbury week.  Ah well, the ticket refund money will be nice to have

All three of these bands were out for 2020 and they are out for 2021 too.

4 hours ago, jparx said:

If only Glastonbury followed Europe's suit with having acts close main stages after headliners. Chems closing the Pyramid after a headliner (Kendrick?!) would be amazing.

Yeah, but those festivals end later. And with Pyramid ending by midnight and not say Just  an hour later than its not an option. But it kind of would take away from the southeast corner too.

and re: Roskilde though. FKA, TLC, Floating Points all back in the game. Also I would hope they could maybe nab Whitest Boy Alive.

Edited by Suprefan

Just now, sisco said:

Them Kaiser Chiefs being so close is very worrying

They're rescheduled shows from this year so they were close this year and not playing, as far as we know.

Not really anything to worry about anyway - pads out the Other lineup and makes things less clashy. Hardly gonna pop up in a Pyramid sub slot so easily avoidable.

Just now, dentalplan said:

They're rescheduled shows from this year so they were close this year and not playing, as far as we know.

Not really anything to worry about anyway - pads out the Other lineup and makes things less clashy. Hardly gonna pop up in a Pyramid sub slot so easily avoidable.

Aye, feels like the Kaisers are there every year anyway. Daytime Other fodder that you don’t really need to worry too much about.

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

But I might have to walk past them whilst getting to another stage!!