Peroni

People on Furlough....

Nope. Have been using the same hosting company for 20 years. I did use AWS for a little bit of extra capacity but dumped that earlier this year after upgrading the main server.

10 hours ago, Quark said:

Fair enough.  Suspect I'm in a minority but I'm just booking stuff anyway and keeping them all in the bank for later, but will make sure I'm going through egigs if they're available 

Same... 2021 diary is looking the same as 2020, which went in the bin, with a few extras 

5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Nope. Have been using the same hosting company for 20 years. I did use AWS for a little bit of extra capacity but dumped that earlier this year after upgrading the main server.

Is that the most cost effective way? AWS is super cheap, we’ve got massive document databases on there for pennies. Is it the traffic? 

3 hours ago, stuie said:

Is that the most cost effective way? AWS is super cheap, we’ve got massive document databases on there for pennies. Is it the traffic? 

aws isn't super cheap, I was running up over £100 a month just on a bit of basic file serving.

2 hours ago, Copperface said:

Going to be a few of these coming to light.......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-53351271

Yep, tho I reckon a lot of cases will be easy for HMRC to spot from just running a program over the various numbers companies submit to them.