When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Yep but they are the ones blaming people surely ? That’s the issue ... some humility where they make errors ... that works better with me anyway ... 

Humility, I agree.  Most politicians are not brave enough to show that . Pity that the general population don't have the same view you do, or rather some media giants don't allow admission of honest errors.

In saying that I think our current government are floundering in ineptitude.

Just now, Matt42 said:

Hate this government they can fuck off. Who proofreads these rules?

I know, this is why people are struggling to see the sense which would lead to higher compliance... but as it's the usual mixed bag no wonder people are going f**k it :( 

1 minute ago, shoptildrop said:

Oh and another part in the BBC

Several exemptions apply to the new rules - which come into force on 14 September - with households and support bubbles bigger than six people are unaffected.

I want to repeatedly bang my head against the hardest brick wall

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

Wow - anyone just saw the report from a city in US with different militia groups on the streets?

Again? Last time it was two sets of armed protesters facing off against each other with no intervention from the police because “freedom”

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

let's face it, the 30 people thing is to stop house parties. That's it for now.

do you really thing it will though given all the exemptions? if anything I think it will make it worse as there will be a lot of f**k being said (folk will feel safer at home that a place full of strangers)