When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Just now, Simsy said:

WTF?

Yes officer, I broke the law in a very specific and limited way.

Specifically, I killed someone. But only 1 person, so it was limited 🙄

Surely there should be rules in place where if a sitting government break any laws it automatically triggers a vote of confidence. Or something, any repercussions!

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

Surely there should be rules in place where if a sitting government break any laws it automatically triggers a vote of confidence. Or something, any repercussions!

Yes, but what sitting government is going to bring in that rule?

1 minute ago, efcfanwirral said:

Especially on international law - which, as has been said before, makes the country an embarrassment and untrustworthy on the world stage, which any rational government should want no part of...

At the very lease there should be Parliamentary rules that prohibit the PM from doing this or bars them from public office. 

3 hours ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Assume this doesn’t mean the race is off?

This is starting to feel like early March all over again 

No it’s carrying on ... watching it now ... he’s isolated along with his driver .. good stage today .. oh and the pm !! 

Edited by crazyfool1

6 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

At the very lease there should be Parliamentary rules that prohibit the PM from doing this or bars them from public office. 

You’re allowed to break laws as long as you’re a Tory. I still can’t believe that MP who has been charged with rape has been allowed to keep his position. 

3 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Isn't that the exact same case numbers as yesterday? Has it been updated?

It says it's been updated, but maybe they are waiting till they get the N. Ireland numbers the graphs and data haven't been update yet. - It would be insane if the number are the same as yesterday. 

53 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I don’t think I’ve ever had a pret sandwich 🥪 ... I’m sure I’ve not missed anything .. 

Not missing out at all on the sandwiches - not much better than a cheaper supermarket one in my opinion.

The soups, however, are lovely - especially the Tagine. Still not worth the money but was an occasional treat when I worked over the road from one! Quite liked the wraps and the "chicken pot pie" from EAT too

£1 filter coffee is pretty good from Pret though to be fair - could justify that one more often than from the main chains

Edited by efcfanwirral

1 hour ago, Ozanne said:

This is what MPs were asking today, because if PM has this voted whipped he is basically asking MPs to vote to break international law which is against their own rule book that they must maintain the law including international ones

Starmer's gonna have a field day with this one tomorrow - not that he will get any reply apart from waffle from Boris

5 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

This is what MPs were asking today, because if PM has this voted whipped he is basically asking MPs to vote to break international law which is against their own rule book that they must maintain the law including international ones

Starmer's gonna have a field day with this one tomorrow - not that he will get any reply apart from waffle from Boris

That’s very interesting, although means little as there’s no repercussions for the instigator. Boris should’ve been barred from public office after prorogation.

Johnson is also up against the Select Committee tomorrow as well.