When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

6 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I've got to admit, if that severity data is right, my concern is could we even be looking at a reversal? 

If it is true then serious questions need to be asked of why the government didn’t put India on the red list earlier. Shocking levels of negligence. 

9 minutes ago, st dan said:

Yeah - 21st June ain’t happening is it. Would happily ‘stick’ with the current restrictions at this stage 

Going backwards would be a real kick in the balls. I don't get on board with this civil unrest thing that people talk about...but there would be some very fucked off people if that happened.

Just now, steviewevie said:

Going backwards would be a real kick in the balls. I don't get on board with this civil unrest thing that people talk about...but there would be some very fucked off people if that happened.

We’d have to be in a really dire position to close restaurants and pubs again. I can’t imagine a situation where that happens - I think the govt would dig their heels in and the public would probably agree

6 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

There were anti-lockdown protests when there wasn't even a lockdown, I wouldn't put it past some people e.g. your Lozzas and Corbyns 

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

50% of UK adults have now had their 2nd dose!

Vaccination update:

Screenshot 2021-06-03 at 19.08.44.png

Obviously I'm delighted the vaccination roll out is going so well (I'm getting my second dose tomorrow 😊)  but these stats aren't going to help any arguments for delaying the roadmap, especially when there was so much emphasis on vaccines being the route out 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chapple12345 said:

Obviously I'm delighted the vaccination roll out is going so well (I'm getting my second dose tomorrow 😊)  but these stats aren't going to help any arguments for delaying the roadmap, especially when there was so much emphasis on vaccines being the route out 

Congrats on the 2nd dose, hopefully it goes well and you have no side effects!

4 hours ago, DeanoL said:

He can't decide for sure but he can massively alter his odds one way or the other. 

If people seriously want to impact the figures to ensure 21 June goes ahead, their best course of action is to stay indoors and see as few people as possible.

People won't, of course, because they care more about having their current freedoms than they do about making sure 21 June happens, no matter what they claim on the internet.

I'll be staying inside and mixing with few people all people I mix with are masked and double jabbed .

Dead Easy when it's not my choice.

Edited by eFestivals

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

Congrats on the 2nd dose, hopefully it goes well and you have no side effects!

Thank you! I was horrific after the first dose in all honesty, different symptoms every hour pretty much 😂 but anecdotally people who had it badly on their first don't on their second so I'll hope not 🙂