• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steviewevie

• Ozanne

• crazyfool1

• zahidf

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think on a music festival message board it’s a legitimate question to ask. It doesn’t suggest the OP doesn’t give a shit about anything else. Of course there are much bigger things to be worrie

I can’t get the following thought out of my head and it’s making the old bottom lip wobble: Wednesday evening at the 2021 festival, the sun has been out all day but temperature not stifling, perf

So, thought about these models overnight...wasn’t happy that any optimism I had was simply based on my hope they were wrong! So, I’ve thought of two things they don’t include in their model that are b

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

There’s been too much positivity, hasn’t there? Trust them - and especially her - to put this out right now.

Staggered that can be put out as some huge, positive victory that will cause celebrations in the streets.

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Can anyone recommend a good charity to help performers afloat during the pandemic?

All of these could be a good shout?

https://www.weneedcrew.co.uk
http://musicvenuetrust.com

https://www.londontheatredirect.com/news/how-can-i-support-west-end-and-uk-theatres-during-the-covid-19-crisis

20 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

The brexiters will be furious when they realise that could actually mean MORE brown faces in their town...

Watching a Frankie Boyle routine "Brexiteers; people who want to leave Europe because they don’t like Pakistanis"

Still early days but I don't think the mass testing in Liverpool is working. After the initial rush to get tested when it first opened, numbers seem low and only 0.6% testing positive.  The demographic coming forward for the test seem to be people who are following the rules and having less contacts so less virus. Its not reaching the people who are spreading it around and stopping them.

9 minutes ago, august1 said:

Still early days but I don't think the mass testing in Liverpool is working. After the initial rush to get tested when it first opened, numbers seem low and only 0.6% testing positive.  The demographic coming forward for the test seem to be people who are following the rules and having less contacts so less virus. Its not reaching the people who are spreading it around and stopping them.

massively  trying to sell it tonight ....  pm briefing , and a programme about testing I just missed on bbc 1 

6 hours ago, rithpotter said:

E719960A-5AC8-4177-B3D8-98D7DCD21228.png

I’m trying to be realistic about where we now are - but I did have a bit of an emotional moment today when the news came through - it’s been an amazing last few days

I’m going with Sir John Bell’s optimism 

27 minutes ago, august1 said:

looking at cases though a drop from 700 cases per 100,000 to 300 cases per 100,000 is definitely a great sign up there .... and thats before things have gone full lockdown and  those tests have started ... so positive signs hopefully they can get more and more to do these and you can be singing on the KOP before long .... 

I can’t get the following thought out of my head and it’s making the old bottom lip wobble:

Wednesday evening at the 2021 festival, the sun has been out all day but temperature not stifling, perfect drinking weather.

There’s already been tears at Mik Artistik, he’d mocked the crowd for being soft, thrown a few straws around and even he got choked up himself during Sweet Leaf of the North.

The sun begins to set, the lights around the site start to come on and everyone is the right side of drunk.

There’s a slight nip in the air but you’ve convinced yourself that you don’t need to add an extra layer yet because you “won’t feel the benefit”

Then you hear a muffled noise in the distance which gets gradually closer. That cheer spreads across the site. You know the one.

Your home. We’re all home. And you know the fun has only just begun. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 21