When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, st dan said:

Although you could argue that these falling cases are due to the tiered restrictions rather than the national lockdown - which hasn’t really had enough take to take some effect yet - although that will likely improve the data even further. 

I had the same thought, we just have to hope the lockdown has the desired effects and brings it down further and the return to tiered systems in December keep the cases stable 

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Man I really hope Brexit isn't going to cause issues with vaccine distribution. Would be a spectacular self-own. Even more than Brexit already is.

maybe thats why we need to have our fingers in so many pies ..... some will hopefully get through 

2 hours ago, st dan said:

Although you could argue that these falling cases are due to the tiered restrictions rather than the national lockdown - which hasn’t really had enough take to take some effect yet - although that will likely improve the data even further. 

Agreed. Numbers clearly on the way down in most areas before the lockdown.

If anything I'd say the numbers call into question whether this national lockdown was necessary or whether the regional approach was working. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Are lockdown-scepticism and Euroscepticism linked?

https://ukandeu.ac.uk/are-lockdown-scepticism-and-euroscepticism-linked/

Anti-lockdown remainer says hi 👋🏻 Largely because I love freedoms such as being legally able to live and work in 27 European countries and being legally able to visit your in laws for Sunday lunch.