• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steviewevie

• Ozanne

• crazyfool1

• zahidf

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think on a music festival message board it’s a legitimate question to ask. It doesn’t suggest the OP doesn’t give a shit about anything else. Of course there are much bigger things to be worrie

I can’t get the following thought out of my head and it’s making the old bottom lip wobble: Wednesday evening at the 2021 festival, the sun has been out all day but temperature not stifling, perf

Howdy folks...sorry I'm late to the party! Was in a meeting and could see notifications coming up! So, looks very promising indeed. The vaccinated group not only didn't develop severe disease, bu

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Another one here who has never heard the term "central belt"! Have heard highlands, borders etc.

Me neither, I've got cousin's who own caravan sites in Scotland and they've never ever called any part of it Central belt 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

Just now, Fuzzy Afro said:

WOW. Trump has left the White House and left his (legally compulsory) self-isolation to go and work in the Oval Office. Absolutely bizarre scenes in Washington DC. 

They need to lock him up now !! 

8 minutes ago, gazzared said:

Me neither, I've got cousin's who own caravan sites in Scotland and they've never ever called any part of it Central belt 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

Me too, never heard the expression, suspect it's a relatively recent reference.

25 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

I highly doubt Long Covid will mean that social distancing would remain a feature of society, tbh.

Yeah he's done I reckon. Looking at the state by state polling, the swing states are nearly all going Biden. If anything, Trump should be worrying about holding Iowa, Ohio and Texas.

Yeah long covid is bad but not statistically signifanct enough for social distancing.

Happy to keep masks in public places indoor though.

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Tor? Definitely , then a walk round Pilton observing all farm regulations of course. Meander round the nearby villages, days in Cheddar , Wells, And of course Glastonbury town and Street! 

Worth a walk up Burrow Mump as well, it's like a baby Tor with fantastic views. To be followed by a pint in The King Alfred at the bottom of The Mump. Ace beer and food right by the river Parrett. Not far at all from Glastonbury and in the middle of The Levels.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Yeah long covid is bad but not statistically signifanct enough for social distancing.

Happy to keep masks in public places indoor though.

Hand washing is the thing I’d like to keep in the long run. I hope face coverings stop being mandatory when the pandemic is over, although I’d happily wear mine on transport when I get a cold once or twice a year. But hand washing I’d really like us to keep as a permanent thing. 

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

pretty sure that decision was made a while back the marathon one ..... it has to be fitted into the calendar and can be more easily moved than something like Glastonbury I would say .... 

My point was more that if something like that is already getting moved then I reckon the chances of this are less likely.

56 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

This poll is very significant!

Uh oh, the Desperate Dan Hodges kiss of death- he’s wrong about everything! He’s just jinxed the entire Biden presidency bid!

1 minute ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

So now we are going to have the “Rule of 6” and the “Rule of 3” but they’re not related to each other and mean totally different things. How confusing. 

The “Rule of 2” is coming. 

The question is going to be, who is the master and who is the apprentice?

• Upvote 1
36 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

WOW. Trump has left the White House and left his (legally compulsory) self-isolation to go and work in the Oval Office. Absolutely bizarre scenes in Washington DC. 

You meant to say he left the residence and went to the Oval. It’s not as if he had to go in a motorcade to go downstairs and then to the West Wing.

Just now, Suprefan said:

You meant to say he left the residence and went to the Oval. It’s not as if he had to go in a motorcade to go downstairs and then to the West Wing.

But he’s still not actually been seen by anyone has he ? 

11 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Hand washing is the thing I’d like to keep in the long run. I hope face coverings stop being mandatory when the pandemic is over, although I’d happily wear mine on transport when I get a cold once or twice a year. But hand washing I’d really like us to keep as a permanent thing. 

Did people not wash their hands before?!

3 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Did people not wash their hands before?!

If I were to put money on it I’d say people don’t wash their hands for long enough ... I’ve just installed an app on my watch ... I thought I was a good hand washer .... turns out I need to extend it a little