2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

6 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

The person who told me about Lana randomly popped up and asked me if I was coming glasto. I was like yes and they opened the message but didn’t respond.

small I know

to preface this me and this person don’t talk that often so it’s a strange time to pop up

This is no way would get most peoples hopes up any further tbf. Big reach.

Still think it’s coming today possibly but doubt this adds much to it

Edited by TheWaters

12 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

The person who told me about Lana randomly popped up and asked me if I was coming glasto. I was like yes and they opened the message but didn’t respond.

small I know

to preface this me and this person don’t talk that often so it’s a strange time to pop up

He probably saw you talking utter shite on here all day every day and wanted to know if it was you.

• Downvote 10

22 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

small I know

While this is a cute story I am confused as to why it hints at Glasto.....but fuck it, I'm buying it anyway

7pm!!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Spindles said:

Nasty bit of bullying behaviour to make an anon account to slag someone off.  Not exactly behaviour that flatters, must be pretty insecure to indulge in that kind of thing.

Who asked you ya muppet?

SHIT! wrong account