Paul McCartney

Demarcation

4 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

This is my issue, they all attack the same person. They all talk about the same crap and then cry when they get called out on it. I'm just gonna 'ignore' most of them. 

It's cause it's been over a decade of spouting shite. He used to get called out on it now you lot encourage him. 

It's like training a dog. You don't give them a treat when they shit on the carpet. You rub their noses in it.

And led zeppelin being nailed on to play hyde park in 2023 is the efestivals equivalent of shitting on the carpet 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Hugh Mungus said:

It's cause it's been over a decade of spouting shite. He used to get called out on it now you lot encourage him. 

It's like training a dog. You don't give them a treat when they shit on the carpet. You rub their noses in it.

And led zeppelin being nailed on to play hyde park in 2023 is the efestivals equivalent of shitting on the carpet 

Good to see you admit that you're an alt account just on here to shit post.

I'm gonna do what you should do and use the ignore function. I'll see you in 6 months when you make your next alt. 

I just don’t get why speculation upsets people on a speculation forum. I don’t think that’s really the reason though it’s that some people can’t have fun without winding people up or starting a scrap.

All I said, or what I intended to say, was if page n plant do desert trip I think Hyde park is a likely venue if they came to the UK - in light of BST booking acts like the Eagles and the Stones.

What baffles me. And I’m open to someone explaining this to me, is why comments of mine like this make people angry. Because if I’m going to be frank right now I don’t get it and I don’t understand. I’m confused why people come here if they don’t like discussions about potential future gigs or what acts could tour. I’m genuinely confused.

• Upvote 1