Volunteering 2020

DJL

1 minute ago, stuie said:

Yes - but the friend that didn't would be contacted after the cancellation date of the friend that did!

Tricky.

True! But potentially before the resale date (yeah, that's a slim hope we know!)

Good to know though, we'll drop them an email. In my experience perseverance is key but you need to hold your nerve!

Just now, 4519dennis said:

Filled all details and then went through to providing profile page so assume all good. Anyone know whether we should expect email confirmation as everything I have had before from Shelter has gone through to spam?

I had an email confirmation and PayPal receipt instantly. Check your spam etc. 

30 minutes ago, 4519dennis said:

Filled all details and then went through to providing profile page so assume all good. Anyone know whether we should expect email confirmation as everything I have had before from Shelter has gone through to spam?

Did you get an email? Are you another green for the spreadsheet? 😀

Just now, Old_Johno said:

Is someone keeping a spreadsheet? I’ve got my confirmation. Still in disbelief about it, waiting for them to realise they’ve made a mistake or something 

Congratulations! No, it was for the resale spreadsheet, but we will take any success stories! 

35 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

I am in! Haven't posted here since last years festivals missed out on ticket in main sale, and couldn't face the disappointment, but I got a place with Shelter! So stoked. Sorry to anyone who has missed out, but I am just over the moon. Bit emotional actually......

Cracking news pal :D

On 2/20/2020 at 9:52 AM, MrHew said:

The ticket price is beyond me so looking to get in with WBC. Did it with them in 2016 and enjoyed it. It's a shift every day but they fly by and I only missed 1 1/2 sets that I really wanted to see.

with it being the 50th anniversary volunteer places will go fast so get your name down pronto.

Edited by glasto-worker

Congratulations to anyone and everyone who has a volunteering place - what an amazing feeling. Can I ask if you found out any info that helped you to get the spot, or you just love hanging around here, and you're not a gold member, then if you can, you consider going Gold (there is a separate thread). This website is funded on donations and we all love it, so going gold helps a little  to keep it going

And once again yay yay yay Congratulations xxxx

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

I am in! Haven't posted here since last years festivals missed out on ticket in main sale, and couldn't face the disappointment, but I got a place with Shelter! So stoked. Sorry to anyone who has missed out, but I am just over the moon. Bit emotional actually......

That’s great news, so happy for you. 
Charm x

Shelter volunteering

I got through and put my card details in etc. and got the confirmation message  'Thank you for signing up to volunteer at Glastonbury 2020! We'll be in touch via email very soon'. The £300 is pending in my bank account but not received a confirmation email yet... hoping it'll come through soon!

I got in!  So now have the choice of bar work with Shelter or toilet work with the Poo Crew!  Would be happy to do either but need to double check shifts, dates, etc before deciding!  And it means I don't have to do the video for Oxfam campaigning which I've been putting off!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Beerqueen said:

I got in!  So now have the choice of bar work with Shelter or toilet work with the Poo Crew!  Would be happy to do either but need to double check shifts, dates, etc before deciding!  And it means I don't have to do the video for Oxfam campaigning which I've been putting off!

yay x2 stoked for you :) 

2 hours ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

pretty decent way to return to the pen / fold :) 

10 minutes ago, moll_w said:

Shelter volunteering

I got through and put my card details in etc. and got the confirmation message  'Thank you for signing up to volunteer at Glastonbury 2020! We'll be in touch via email very soon'. The £300 is pending in my bank account but not received a confirmation email yet... hoping it'll come through soon!

Same