Bilbao BBK Live 2020

Odessa

11 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

I don't view Tame Impala as a 'huge' headliner but could be wrong.

Would Greenday play this?

Yeah, I also doubt that Tame Impala are "huge", but at least they already coheadlined it in 2016 with Foals and are for sure bigger than last years headliners Weezer and (in my opinion) Liam Gallagher.

Green Day headlined in 2013, but actually I don't think they'll return in near future. They also have multiple european dates.

Edited by MrTobs

7 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Both Tame Impala or The Killers aren't 'huge'.

Kendrick Lamar, on the other hand, would be a biggie. (Although in person he's quite small)

The Killers are much nearer to huge than Tame Impala. Certainly in the UK, pretty much everyone knows The Killers.

Tame Impala are more like a large cult band, the man-on -the-street probably won't have heard of them. Or, if they have, they certainly couldn't name a tune.

Edited by swelsbyuk

5 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

The Killers are much nearer to huge than Tame Impala. Certainly in the UK, pretty much everyone knows The Killers.

Tame Impala are more like a large cult band, the man-on -the-street probably won't have heard of them. Or, if they have, they certainly couldn't name a tune.

I know The Killers are huge in the UK, but so are Biffy Clyro and Kasabian.

In the rest of Europe they are definitely headliner material, but not exactly a 'huge name'. Do they even tour with their original lineup nowadays, or is it just Brandon + the drummer + session musicians again?

Edited by lighthouse

34 minutes ago, young_contra said:

This might be refuted with sale ticket numbers and etc. but I feel that TI are bigger than TK now, regardless of them being more known or not than them

Well, just look at Glasto's spots last year to have an idea of the difference between the two names

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, activean said:

10 hours ago, lighthouse said:

I know The Killers are huge in the UK, but so are Biffy Clyro and Kasabian.

In the rest of Europe they are definitely headliner material, but not exactly a 'huge name'. Do they even tour with their original lineup nowadays, or is it just Brandon + the drummer + session musicians again?

They did an arena tour a year and a half ago through Europe, something Kasabian or Biffy Clyro can't even dream of. 

One of the headliners will be shared with Mad Cool.

Both of this '''huge''' headliners are from the U.S

And another big electronical name will appear too, oldie.

Edited by YunT
Don't know

11 minutes ago, YunT said:

They did an arena tour a year and a half ago through Europe, something Kasabian or Biffy Clyro can't even dream of. 

So no Tame Impala...I guess it's The Killers and Kendrick. 

I hope not My Chemical Romance shared with Mad Cool, although I don't consider them "huge" at all.

The worst would be Kings of Leon, but they were announced for Hurricane/Southside in Germany some weeks ago.

39 minutes ago, YunT said:

Got to be Kraftwerk?

4 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Got to be Kraftwerk?

My first thought too, but they headlined BIME in Bilbao a few weeks ago and I dont't think that they shared any acts in recent years. 

Maybe if the concert was a huge success and they have a new show...

Edited by MrTobs

10 hours ago, lighthouse said:

Again, that's the UK. ?

And I agree with you on that, big time. But, despite Stormzy headlining last year, among the british fests, Glasto is the one with the most international sight, so it is a better reference, rather than R&L or Isle of Wight (or Benicassim, for what matters).

2 hours ago, YunT said:

One already announced for Mad Cool? Or still to be announced for both?

• Like 1