Bilbao BBK Live 2020

Odessa

24 minutes ago, xxialac said:

You predicted RHCP, The Cure, Mumford and Sons, The Black Keys, Bon Iver, The National, Travis Scott for Mad Cool.

On the other hand I do believe you know about Bilbao BBK. Just that the Primavera lineup is much more closely guarded and other than the safe bet that Tyler The Creator is playing, I don't believe you know who is playing Primavera.

That prediction was for last year.

Anyway, I had 3/6 of the biggest names and two of the other ones (Black Keys and Travis) were really close to being signed, is that a bad prediction? 

Mate, gimme a break, come on.

Tyler is not a bet, its a thing. Let me propose you some game, I give you through a DM 3 names that will appear tomorrow and if they're on tomorrows announcement you're not posting a thing on efest for a month. If I lose I'll be the one who leaves.

5 minutes ago, YunT said:

Anyway, I had 3/6 of the biggest names and two of the other ones (Black Keys and Travis) were really close to being signed, is that a bad prediction? 

Tyler is not a bet, its a thing. Let me propose you some game, I give you through a DM 3 names that will appear tomorrow and if they're on tomorrows announcement you're not posting a thing on efest for a month. If I lose I'll be the one who leaves.

Anyone could do 3/6 names for a big festival close to announcing. OK, for Primavera will be Lana Del Rey, Faith No More, Tyler The Creator. But I don't hold myself out as having insider knowledge. 

I do think you have the names and 'the insider' for Bilbao BBK. And fair play for that. I just don't think you have the names for Primavera other than a few that are essentially open secrets anyway.

5 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Anyone could do 3/6 names for a big festival close to announcing. OK, for Primavera will be Lana Del Rey, Faith No More, Tyler The Creator. But I don't hold myself out as having insider knowledge. 

I do think you have the names and 'the insider' for Bilbao BBK. And fair play for that. I just don't think you have the names for Primavera other than a few that are essentially open secrets anyway.

14 minutes ago, YunT said:

Tyler is not a bet, its a thing. Let me propose you some game, I give you through a DM 3 names that will appear tomorrow and if they're on tomorrows announcement you're not posting a thing on efest for a month. If I lose I'll be the one who leaves

Can you people be less childish? If he has insider news it will show tomorrow: names are correct, ggwp; names are wrong, welcome to the personal eFestival's mythomaniac's oblivion

Gee

14 minutes ago, YunT said:

I will play the game! Send me the names! :)

22 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Faith No More just announced for Mad Cool

Last word from my side here which is that I think YunT does have some inside names for Primavera. My disbelief stemmed from no one in the last 10 years being able to accurately offer names, which suggests that Primavera are like fort knox in keeping the names locked. Remarkable that he's in the know and apologies to YunT for doubting him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Last word from my side here which is that I think YunT does have some inside names for Primavera. My disbelief stemmed from no one in the last 10 years being able to accurately offer names, which suggests that Primavera are like fort knox in keeping the names locked. Remarkable that he's in the know and apologies to YunT for doubting him.

Hey mate its okay, don't have to apologise.

Its hard to believe when I've never had a single hit over here. 

Lets see what happens tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, YunT said:

Nope. This time I'm talking about Primavera.

They'll announce (with some other interesting names) a big hip hop act but thats not what they'll share with BBK Live.

BBK will announce its first names at 9 am (UK) with a video I believe.

WOO HAH (10.-12.07.) in Netherlands just announced Kendrick, Frauenfeld is announcing tommorow (09.-11.07), so Kendrick doing those 2 and BBK Bilbao on the same weekend or at least Woo Hah and BBK looks pretty likely.

7 minutes ago, robillustrates said:

Any idea of RHCP and the Strokes, both I thought might be doing Euro festivals that weekend potentially.

Strokes headlined this year. Don't know if RHCP stay in europe until BBK, all dates they have announced so far are in june.