Football 19/20

thetime

24 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Anyone else apply for Euros tickets? Should hear back any day now.

with my current finances I hope I get none

went for a group game in Amsterdam, and 2 last 16 games in Budapest and Bucharest.

plus a random single ticket in the final

19 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

They know Leicester have money.

There must be better value outside the prem. Bournemouth had the 3rd worst defensive record last year after Fulham and Huddersfield. Saying that teams like Arsenal and Everton don't seem to be able to find defensive reinforcements either so who knows?!

Edited by lost

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

I applied for everything at Wembley and a few in Dublin/Glasgow, about 3 grand's worth in total. If I get even one match I'll be happy.

You do realise if you get them all you have to pay for them all?  You can't pay off only the ones you most want it's all or nothing.

23 minutes ago, santowhir said:

We'll give them Jones, Rojo and Bailly for £75m ?

I was going to post I'm surprised nobodies been in for Upamecano and then bild have just reported Arsenal have had a bid rejected.

51 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

How much would Kouliballly cost?

Guess it depends on if he moves to the prem. Militão and even De Ligt suddenly look like complete bargains.

Edited by lost

1 minute ago, mcshed said:

Was demand really that high? I'll give you that it's unlikely but it isn't impossible.

Read somewhere on Twitter (a bastion of truth) that there were millions of applications. 

The bulk of that money of mine is on the final and semis, where my chances are much less I would wager.

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Read somewhere on Twitter (a bastion of truth) that there were millions of applications. 

The bulk of that money of mine is on the final and semis, where my chances are much less I would wager.

I applied for loads of stuff during the Olympics with the same rule that the money gets taken out. Only got one thing, many people I knew got nothing. I think your strategy will be ok.

On 8/4/2019 at 10:41 AM, eastynh said:

Lol Klopp has not shut up talking bollocks for 2 weeks, whingeing about everything and there has not been a peep out of you ??

Lfc net investment is negligible yet again. Klopp is 100% correct.

4 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Yep I think 19.1 million applications

8 hours ago, pryce said:

Yep I think 19.1 million applications

Won't there be more applicants than normal because they are using venues all over the place? The additional applications due to people trying to get Baku tickets aren't also applying for the Glasgow games like me.

5 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I think this multi country Euros is a bad idea!

I think and hope its a one off, due to an anniversary

although with record amount of applicants, that will probably change, I really hope not though

20 hours ago, lost said:

Guess it depends on if he moves to the prem. Militão and even De Ligt suddenly look like complete bargains.

Earlier in the summer there were quotes for around £100m for Koulibaly being linked with the prem, which actually doesn't seem excessive compared to Maguire now. Militão especially looks like a bargain.