Watching an act with dodgy a rumour about them

Homer

Sorry, this site behaves really weirdly when I copy and paste from Word and treats it like an image! There is no big reveal or anything I'm afraid, just the text above.

No, it's not re the Fat Whites - though am planning to see them too! Had forgotten that moral saga ta - thoughts on that appreciated too!

3 minutes ago, Homer said:

There isn't intended to be an attachment, just the text that the CB4747 has quoted (if you can read it there).

(Managed to make a thread about my work Mac's relationship with this website, as opposed to my moral quandary!)

Nope, only comes up with an unopenable image

Theres always one or two every year. James Brown played the Pyramid a week after pleading no contest to beating up his missus.

Theres a stage named after a paedophile.

Paedophiles have headlined.

A confirmed paedophile (Wyman) played the Acoustic a couple of years back etc.

But a social media lead campaign about dodgy tax practices and people are apoplectic.

• Upvote 1

Oh for XXXX's sake - finallt dawned on me that no one can read it at all! Am I the only one who has a problem copy and pasting from Word?! Do I really have to retpye the whole thing?!  I'll see what I can do after I've eaten some lunch!

Just now, The Nal said:

Theres always one or two every year. James Brown played the Pyramid a week after pleading no contest to beating up his missus.

Theres a stage named after a paedophile.

Paedophiles have headlined.

A confirmed paedophile (Wyman) played the Acoustic a couple of years back etc.

But a social media lead campaign about dodgy tax practices and people are apoplectic.

Which stage is named after a paedophile? 

1 minute ago, Homer said:

Oh for XXXX's sake - finallt dawned on me that no one can read it at all! Am I the only one who has a problem copy and pasting from Word?! Do I really have to retpye the whole thing?!  I'll see what I can do after I've eaten some lunch!

you could just screenshot what you typed and post that?

1 minute ago, jfaragher said:

John Peel married a 15 year old, and is alleged to have had relationships with other underage girls.

John "of course I didn’t ask for ID, all they wanted me to do was to abuse them sexually which, of course, I was only too happy to do" Peel.