Watching an act with dodgy a rumour about them

Homer

In the words of Garth Marenghi: "I realised that man needs to keep in touch with his primal urges, whether through sport or through violent movies. But a man must not let his beast be his master. Otherwise you're no better than Bill Wyman."

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Mark E. Spliff said:

Neither of those people are paedophiles.  Paedophilia is an abnormality, whereas it's normal to be attracted to a sexually mature person - as you no doubt are.  (It's illegal to act on it if they're under the legal age though.)

Sorry for being pedantic about this sort of thing, but my neighbour is a paediatrician and I'd really prefer to avoid a visit from you and the mob as I've just had new double glazing installed.

Are you happy with the improvement in insulation?

I think everyone has to make their own call on this one. I personally will probably enjoy Michael Jackson's music some time in the future, despite there being absolutely no doubt that he was a predatory paedophile monster. But I would not condemn anyone else who wanted to boycott his music for that reason, and I would endeavor to not put anyone else in the position of having to listen to it. That said, were he still alive, I probably would elect not to see him live. (live rhyming with strive, not give - which redefines the whole sentence).

1 minute ago, maelzoid said:

I think everyone has to make their own call on this one. I personally will probably enjoy Michael Jackson's music some time in the future, despite there being absolutely no doubt that he was a predatory paedophile monster. But I would not condemn anyone else who wanted to boycott his music for that reason, and I would endeavor to not put anyone else in the position of having to listen to it. That said, were he still alive, I probably would elect not to see him live. (live rhyming with strive, not give - which redefines the whole sentence).

So I'm OK to listen to the music of paedos in the comfort of my own home, just not outside in front of other people? 

I've watched Ferris Buellers Day off a few times since he killed those people. Enjoyed it too.

2 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Got some Glitter singles 'ere if anyone want to buy them.

On a side note, I read today that there will soon be no Garys in the UK.

Ian is already dead.

2 minutes ago, The Nal said:

I've watched Ferris Buellers Day off a few times since he killed those people. Enjoyed it too.

Ian is already dead.

I read a Q&A 'How much is a pint of milk?' interview with the star of that movie in the current issue of Empire. I shizzle you not - one of the questions was 'have you ever broken the law?' You'll be surprised to hear the answer was no and he didn't mention those people he killed once.

1 minute ago, sloseph said:

This thread is delicious

I've not felt this confused since the 2015 headliner thread and i love it 

I'm still absolutely stunned that it took a side-turn into Allo Allo - and it wasn't me that introduced it.

9 minutes ago, Homer said:

I read a Q&A 'How much is a pint of milk?' interview with the star of that movie in the current issue of Empire. I shizzle you not - one of the questions was 'have you ever broken the law?' You'll be surprised to hear the answer was no 

What a liar! He should've went to jail for Godzilla.

1 minute ago, Homer said:

I'm still absolutely stunned that it took a side-turn into Allo Allo - and it wasn't me that introduced it.

Allow me tie together the key themes of this thread -  Music, Allo Allo and dubious sexual practices

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

This is reminding me of the internet-fringe whispers that a certain long tongued musical figure may have literal skeletons sitting alongside the metaphorical ones in his big creepy closet.

Not heard that one, but apparently that ex-England player who presents BBC's flagship footie show may not be as nice as everyone thinks he is.