Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hummm I know about 3 names, any care to enlighten me on what’s good here? Techno preferably 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, morph100 said:

Hummm I know about 3 names, any care to enlighten me on what’s good here? Techno preferably 

Ha, same! After refreshing all day, all that's happened is that I've realised how uncool I am

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes me feel so old when the only name I recognise is Josh Wink lol. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know many names there tbf, but don't really need to as always have fun at this part of the festival, hopefully the fact that it's a lot bigger will ease the people traffic somewhat! Erick Morillo is a highlight! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bennykill said:

Makes me feel so old when the only name I recognise is Josh Wink lol. 

I'm exactly the same!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not many names i know there in all honesty, was hoping for Skream to make an appearance but i'll still inevitably end up somewhere there a Dishevelled O'clock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One venue has Larry Heard headlining and the other has Mr Fingers. They are the same person ??

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I'm exactly the same!

Same

Just checked, Higher State of Consciousness came out in 1996. Fuck, do we ever have our fingers on the pulse!!!

Do also know Midland, Black Madonna, Dan Shake and HAAI....other recommendations welcome ?

Edited by Sasperella
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some serious electronics at IICON. Demdike stare, Lee Gamble, Lauren Halo, Raime. 

Techno - Karenn, Hessle, Bruce, Hodge

And legends - Larry heard.!!! 

 

Awesome 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sasperella said:

Same

Just checked, Higher State of Consciousness came out in 1996. Fuck, do we ever have our fingers on the pulse!!!

Do also know Midland, Black Madonna, Dan Shake and HAAI....other recommendations welcome ?

Ah, I've heard of Black Madonna!

I'll await @bennyhana22's verdict... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tony Humphries. God father of garage. Proper legendary dj. Up there with Levan and Knuckles. Not many of his generation left. All either passed with with hiv or through drug use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bunch of names I’ve never heard of before in my life.... but then.... JOSH WINK!! 

YES!!!

Finally I can appreciate a bit of the awesomeness. Higher State of Consciousness is one of my all time favourite acid house tunes. 

I’ve still got it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed this in the NYC Downlow area blurb:

"Expect secret superstar performances, a new moustache entry system (the old hustles won’t work)...."

What was the hustle before????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Just noticed this in the NYC Downlow area blurb:

"Expect secret superstar performances, a new moustache entry system (the old hustles won’t work)...."

What was the hustle before????

 

0A2FA178-E77A-4387-BE0A-999BF8EC7E5A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmmm. I recognise a few names but can someone who is a bit closer to these genre’s please give me some pointers? Is this a good line-up? Didn’t we hear that Iicon was enormous? Are these names likely to pack it out? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sadimmock said:

Hmmmm. I recognise a few names but can someone who is a bit closer to these genre’s please give me some pointers? Is this a good line-up? Didn’t we hear that Iicon was enormous? Are these names likely to pack it out? 

There are some big names, but mostly quite niche. Gonna be interesting. Risk of loads of people just there for the spectacle. That system is gonna be tested, alot of the line up feels suited to a small space. 

I have every confidence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...