Coach E-Ticket

mattyspratty

I haven't got one!  Like @stuartbert two batsI don't believe I'm going until it comes.  I know I got the confirmation email.  I know I checked my credit card statement.  I know I've checked on Seetickets that it says my balance is paid.  I know that @Watergirlhas told me what coach we're on.  But until I get that email, I still think I may have screwed up somewhere along the way!

4 minutes ago, dibbul said:

Anyone know what is acceptable ID on the coach to get your ticket?

In 2016 a bank card with your name on was acceptable.  You didn't need photo ID.  Odd that the email doesn't actually specify what they need.

Edited by Beerqueen
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Barneym said:

My 4th time doing the coach and they have only once ever asked for id. I’m sure a bank card will be fine if they do. 

Our driver in 2016 was a stickler.  He made everyone sit in their allocated seats and refused to give one guy the envelope with his ticket in because he didn't have ID - I assume he got it sorted when he got to site.  The guy said that the picture on the ticket would match his face so his face was his ID but the driver said he was not allowed to open the envelope!  As I said, a stickler.  So best to make sure you have something in case you get one like him!