2020 headliners

jj200

Please don’t shoot me down, but I can’t be the only one who would be frighteningly disappointed with the headliners being Kendrick, Macca and Taylor?

I usually only end up seeing one Pyramid headliner a year or so anyway, but probably won’t bother with any of them! Was hoping for more, but each to their own I guess!

10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

home made ... well kind of ... in fact no ... the sauce came in a jar and ive added stuff I cooked ... chicken , mushroom , onion garlic and red hot chilli peppers 

Don’t seem to be well liked on here due to the fact I mention rhcp a lot

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

that's what I heard a couple of weeks ago, yeah.

I'm only expecting them to announce one of the headline acts, tho that's a guess.

Any idea who it will be? Someone posted in the Bilbao BBK thread that a big act with no European dates is announcing on Tuesday, Kendrick announcing BST would fit with that.

Just now, Baz178 said:

Don’t seem to be well liked on here due to the fact I mention rhcp a lot

maybe if you convert it into food pictures it might go down better ? :) give it time we will see how it all plays out in the end ... and if you are right that negative rep will soon disappear and we will be eating 

Unknown-3.jpeg

10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

maybe if you convert it into food pictures it might go down better ? :) give it time we will see how it all plays out in the end ... and if you are right that negative rep will soon disappear and we will be eating 

Unknown-3.jpeg

Not here to course trouble just thought I would share something from a person who his very well in with the band and management, if anybody knows what the rhcp are doing or playing some were! He does 100% 

Just now, Matt42 said:

Taylor Swift is now the worst kept secret in Glasto history.

Emily has ruled out Madonna. It’s Taylor!

Has she ? Or was that when she ruled her out last year when she stood in for Michael at the talk where I questioned her in Taunton ? Can you find something where Madonna has been ruled out for 2020 ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Yep, it does - and this time what Michael has said might be accurate.

I've been warned off taking much notice of what he says tho, and it's advice I should keep in mind.

I mean, I get what you mean but it’s a bit different this time. 

3 hours ago, Quark said:

Not exactly a nail in the coffin then!

Indie isn't dead....it just smells funny

Red Rum Club are here to save Indie.

3 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

To return the favour, This is who I have just got a ticket for in case you hadn't heard of them

I likes them a lot, excellent at Skeleton Coast this year.

46 minutes ago, The Nal said:

a2b343e0-f9cd-11e9-a773-72a333e2a10c

Can't wait for Aerosmith. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Hi Baz, where did he say the RHCP are playing? Can’t see it myself given was their reputation with the festival

He can’t say has he would lose his privileges with the band and management! But I’m sure if they weren’t he would of said no ! 

61DF7B43-E08C-4E3D-A157-196E16084429.png

Edited by Baz178
  • Upvote 1