Rob from Don Broco tweeted saying they were the secret set on the dance tent under the name The LaFontaines. Gonna be a lot of angry Broco fans when they realise it’s not them hahaha.

That Radio 1 gap opposite Billie Eilish is now like an hour and 45 minutes, at least at Reading, safe to say that’s a secret set?

4 minutes ago, Quorn said:

That Radio 1 gap opposite Billie Eilish is now like an hour and 45 minutes, at least at Reading, safe to say that’s a secret set?

That's because King Princess has dropped out. It's highly unlikely to be a secret set unless they've organised something in the last day.

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

4 hours ago, theesundayroast said:

BBC intro secret set for today is Another Sky.

They're on at 2:45

15665555377006003743198339280800.jpg

I spotted Blackwaters on there, they are quality and worth checking out.

Secret sets did not go well yesterday. I’ve never even heard of Another Sky so massively underwhelming and I caught some of the Sherlocks and the tent wasn’t even full so shows how boring that booking was. 

Wombats / LFT secret set must be at Leeds then as they did Reading yesterday. 

12 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Secret sets did not go well yesterday. I’ve never even heard of Another Sky so massively underwhelming and I caught some of the Sherlocks and the tent wasn’t even full so shows how boring that booking was. 

Wombats / LFT secret set must be at Leeds then as they did Reading yesterday. 

I think they need to change things up ngl - having big secret sets expected every year is a bit boring, it removes the surprise element - one year you get QOTSA and Wolf Alice, the next year nothing... 

Leeds had Billie Marten on the introducing stage too... pretty good if you ask me for a local crowd. 

7 minutes ago, manchestermusicreview said:

I think they need to change things up ngl - having big secret sets expected every year is a bit boring, it removes the surprise element - one year you get QOTSA and Wolf Alice, the next year nothing... 

Leeds had Billie Marten on the introducing stage too... pretty good if you ask me for a local crowd. 

Yeah I think they’ve just set the bar too high in previous years and they can’t live up to it every year maybe. People (including a lot of us on here) expecting a big one every year now and are disappointed when there’s not. 

3 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

Bullet for my valentine are playing the pit on Sunday 4.15

How do you know mate?

14 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

I’m on the medical team and that’s what I have been told from a source which is never wrong.

Well thanks for the info!

33 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

I’m on the medical team and that’s what I have been told from a source which is never wrong.

Is the Radio 1 stage gap to remain a gap so everyone can see Eilish or may there be a surprise on the cards? 

5 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Is the Radio 1 stage gap to remain a gap so everyone can see Eilish or may there be a surprise on the cards? 

Just announced Aitch moved into that gap

5 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

The former is more likely.

Drenge on Introducing at Leeds today, 3.35 

Edited by WFD

Was a 21p secret set too earlier apparently