2021 Lineup

1 hour ago, Jonathan Jonathan said:

Hoping Disclosure bring a couple of hours after Slowthai means he’ll come out for My High. Any other guesses for who they might bring out? London Grammar are on the tour circuit and playing day before in London (ha) so maybe them? Maybe Fatou Diawara because I wouldn’t be surprised if she was in the UK for the Gorillaz shows?

Can’t imagine any others sadly because they largely collaborate with American acts.

Sam Smith potentially 

57 minutes ago, Jonathan Jonathan said:

I was wondering that but wasn’t sure if he lives in the UK or not nowadays

Ah true I hadent thought of that as he was in a relationship with a American actor at one point, khalid is another possibility 

5 minutes ago, Ives562 said:

Ah true I hadent thought of that as he was in a relationship with a American actor at one point, khalid is another possibility 

I think Khalid could be a good one that might excite the “pop” crowd considering they have a few songs together 

• Upvote 1

Slowthai coming out for My High would be great. Could definitely see it too with him being there. Clearly likes coming out during collaborators sets too as he did it with Mura Masa last fest a few hours after his set and with Denzel Curry at glasto 

Edited by TheWaters

11 minutes ago, Jonathan Jonathan said:

Why do people think Slowthai will play London after rather than before?

Well we know he's not going to be on late at Reading from looking at the lineup. And he's not going to be on very early at All Points East because doors don't open until 2pm.

Yeah didn’t think of that actually. Around 4/5pm at Reading and 7/8 at APE would make sense based on his placing. I assume he’ll be off to Down The Rabbit Hole straight after his Leeds performance too (feel like he’s playing the Sunday there too but I might be wrong) 

9 hours ago, gfa said:

aluna george with disclosure too maybe

Thought that last time, I think the fact that she finished as they started and they played White Noise first May no have helped

GIVE ME GREGORY PORTERRRRR

10 minutes ago, nathanh said:

Whats one big special guest brought out by an artist on the lineup, similar to drake being brought out by Giggs- that 99% chance wont happen? 

Yeah... Stormzy - Ed Sheeren
Post Malone - Ozzy Osbourne
Liam Gallagher - Noel