2021 Lineup

14 hours ago, Dukey said:

Can probably rule Idles and DMA’s out, they’re playing Sounds of the City in Leeds

I don't see why, bands that play Sound of the City generally still play festivals as well. I don't think the capacity is that big at Millennium Square anyways.

1 hour ago, metallimuse said:

I don't see why, bands that play Sound of the City generally still play festivals as well. I don't think the capacity is that big at Millennium Square anyways.

Judging by the usual Sounds of the City crossover there is usually one act that plays both and that's for Manchester version with Capaldi already being there.

I'd hazard a guess that all 3 for Leeds took their own headline gig instead of playing further down this time. The capacity is no different for Leeds than it has been for Manchester's Castlefield Bowl.

On 10/13/2020 at 2:32 PM, thewayiam said:

The capacity is no different for Leeds than it has been for Manchester's Castlefield Bowl.

Really? I imagined the Bowl would be bigger. I don't think Millennium Square holds more than 5000 or so, it's not a big area at all.

1 hour ago, Ives562 said:

Anyone else gonna try get tickets for BMTH at 02?

I'd love to see them but I've stopped buying event tickets now with the way things are.

16 hours ago, metallimuse said:

Really? I imagined the Bowl would be bigger. I don't think Millennium Square holds more than 5000 or so, it's not a big area at all.

the info I have for capacities is 8,000 for each.

I can't guarantee they're accurate, but I'm pretty sure I got those from from promoters putting on events at each.

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I can't guarantee they're accurate, but I'm pretty sure I got those from from promoters putting on events at each.

Wait is this for all gigs in the near future? If so does June count as soon

47 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

That's the standard capacity of those venues (that I've had for years), not necessarily what those particular shows will have.

Oh I see that’s alright then, holding out hope for MCR then

On 10/13/2020 at 11:58 PM, stanh said:

as much as i dont personally like DBE much, their last tour sold out really really quick - am interested to see how fast they sell out arenas; curious to how fast the o2 goes especially

if the O2 was all standing probably just as quick. doubt many DBE fans will want to sit 200ft away

On 10/17/2020 at 7:31 AM, eFestivals said:

Oh really? I've not been but in my head I thought the Manchester Bowl would have been around 12-15,000.

8K I can see that for Millennium Square.

Thanks for the info.