2021 Lineup

6 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Yh but Reading dont need to rebook them when there’s getter Rage subs

You cant really offer everyone else a slot and omit from booking Courteeners. It will be the same. I dont even mind them and they can be fun, especially at Leeds. They can be dull but when St Jude and songs from Falcon are played, they are alright. I understand, as a Reading goer, you wont like them.

20 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

You cant really offer everyone else a slot and omit from booking Courteeners. It will be the same. I dont even mind them and they can be fun, especially at Leeds. They can be dull but when St Jude and songs from Falcon are played, they are alright. I understand, as a Reading goer, you wont like them.

It’s not I don’t like them, they have some class songs, they’re just an incredibly dull booking when you look at who they’re subbing and other artists that could be in that place instead 

3 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

It’s not I don’t like them, they have some class songs, they’re just an incredibly dull booking when you look at who they’re subbing and other artists that could be in that place instead 

No I agree, its a travesty they are supporting Rage

9 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

No I agree, its a travesty they are supporting Rage

Yh, when you could have a Skepta who is more similar in the way he gets the crowd up or Bring Me or even IDLES if they’re third album goes big

Do you think they initially had Teeners down to sub LG then changed at some point when they saw how colossal Gerry was becoming? 

Do you think an act that was down to sub RATM pulled out? The placement just doesn't make any sense to me still.

5 minutes ago, R Shah said:

Do you think they initially had Teeners down to sub LG then changed at some point when they saw how colossal Gerry was becoming? 

Do you think an act that was down to sub RATM pulled out? The placement just doesn't make any sense to me still.

Supposedly they had Courteeners co headlining with someone else, my guess is Biffy or Foals maybe. Then Rage announced there reunion and R&L presently booked them asking if either of the two cos would sub, Courteeners said yes and so were booked

I saw this in another thread I think 

MS: KASABIAN, Gerry Cinnamon, Wolf Alice, DMA'S, M Huncho, Beabadoobee, Easy Life, Vistas, Himalays R1: Fatboy Slim (Closing Set) Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Slaves, Ghostemane DS: Carl Cox, My Nu Leng, Patrick Topping Pit: Carpenter Brut, Knocked Loose, Ho9909 FR: Shame, Sleaford Mods, Life R1X: Danny Brown, Lil Lotus 

MS: BRING ME THE HORIZON/ ROYAL BLOOD, Enter Shikari, Limp Bizkit, Idles (Two Sets), Denzel Curry, Creeper, The Faim, Hot Milk            R1: The Wombats, Fontaines D.C, PVRIS DS: High Contrast, Hybrid Minds, Lauren Lo Sung LU: Idles, The Bronx, Dinosaur Pile-Up FR: Sports Team, Hotel Lux, Love Fame Tragedy R1X: Iann Dior, Penghsui 

MS: STORMZY, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Tyler, The Creator, D-Block Europe, Pale Waves, Miles Kane, Fidlar, Inhaler R1: Chase & Status, Yungblud, Deaf Havana DS: Annie Mac, Sub Focus, The Black Madonna Pit: Gallows, Every Time I Die, Four Year Strong FR: City And Colour, Dream Wife, Diet Cig R1X: Jimothy lacoste, Lil Gnar 

Secret Set: Giggs 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Yh but Reading dont need to rebook them when there’s getter Rage subs

You’re looking at this the wrong way. Courteeners will probably be a priority act to roll over. They are one of the biggest bands on that lineup. They are just unpopular on here.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alex Winstone said:

MS: KASABIAN, Gerry Cinnamon, Wolf Alice, DMA'S, M Huncho, Beabadoobee, Easy Life, Vistas, Himalays R1: Fatboy Slim (Closing Set) Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Slaves, Ghostemane DS: Carl Cox, My Nu Leng, Patrick Topping Pit: Carpenter Brut, Knocked Loose, Ho9909 FR: Shame, Sleaford Mods, Life R1X: Danny Brown, Lil Lotus 

MS: BRING ME THE HORIZON/ ROYAL BLOOD, Enter Shikari, Limp Bizkit, Idles (Two Sets), Denzel Curry, Creeper, The Faim, Hot Milk            R1: The Wombats, Fontaines D.C, PVRIS DS: High Contrast, Hybrid Minds, Lauren Lo Sung LU: Idles, The Bronx, Dinosaur Pile-Up FR: Sports Team, Hotel Lux, Love Fame Tragedy R1X: Iann Dior, Penghsui 

MS: STORMZY, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Tyler, The Creator, D-Block Europe, Pale Waves, Miles Kane, Fidlar, Inhaler R1: Chase & Status, Yungblud, Deaf Havana DS: Annie Mac, Sub Focus, The Black Madonna Pit: Gallows, Every Time I Die, Four Year Strong FR: City And Colour, Dream Wife, Diet Cig R1X: Jimothy lacoste, Lil Gnar 

I don't think fatboy can do a closing set (well it would just be a headline set). Don't see wombats doing their 3rd reading running especially in the tent it would be absolutely packed I think. Not bad overall though i think.

16 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Isn't it obvious they'll carry everything over though?

Beabadoobee already too big for 3rd down FR too. She’s probably top end of R1 or headlining the FR at the very least. More monthly listeners than The 1975 lmao

EDIT- Fucking hell she’s on almost 30M monthly listeners, it was about 12M last time I checked. She’s WAY too big for that slot.

Edited by TheWaters

6 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Beabadoobee already too big for 3rd down FR too. She’s probably top end of R1 or headlining the FR at the very least. More monthly listeners than The 1975 lmao

EDIT- Fucking hell she’s on almost 30M monthly listeners, it was about 12M last time I checked. She’s WAY too big for that slot.

That's the power of a song getting big on TikTok, she's well deserving of a higher slot though, saw her supporting The 1975 and she was nothing like i expected live, would love to see her move up the bill to R1

14 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

That's the power of a song getting big on TikTok, she's well deserving of a higher slot though, saw her supporting The 1975 and she was nothing like i expected live, would love to see her move up the bill to R1

Ahhh is that what's happened? Not to be that guy but I've managed to abstain from downloading TikTok since it came out so I've not a clue what's popular on there haha. Yeah she was a lot better than I was expecting supporting 1975 too, I agree it'd be nice to see her in a bigger slot.

6 hours ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Imagine some adjustments will have to be made to the lineup, Denzel is already too big for that slot on 1Xtra so in a years time it'll be a stupidly small booking for him, hopefully he'll be moved to R1

Why what’s happened to him since he was announced?

8 hours ago, R Shah said:

Any guesses on what will happen to the ambassador scheme? Currently 3rd in the leaderboard so praying they roll over tickets to 2021 then the tickets bought through my scheme are still valid.

I think you qualify for the Champions League on average points.

• Upvote 2