2021 Lineup

1 hour ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Yh that’s what I think, they can’t keep them all in the same position, especially if one does a Billie Eilish or something, also what’s to say artists decide to not play live and focus on new music

No artist has done a billie eillish yet though. book them now and theres no problem.

13 hours ago, R Shah said:

I reckon they'll be announced for 2021 with the 2020 R+L official cancellation, alongside the whole rescheduling of their 2020 European tour.

No other one of the festivals or really any festivals at all (except like coachella but thats only a 6 month delay) have announced artists when they cancel. Also its unlikely RATM announcement and R&L cancellation line up on the same date

53 minutes ago, gfa said:

No other one of the festivals or really any festivals at all (except like coachella but thats only a 6 month delay) have announced artists when they cancel. Also its unlikely RATM announcement and R&L cancellation line up on the same date

If there's an option to roll your ticket over to 2021 I think they could confirm that RATM are returning, would be better than just waiting 6 months hyping up an announcement then reannouncing them for me. Else why would anyone roll over their ticket if they didn't know any artists? Just 1 headliner would be a good idea I think.

Optimistic though yeah, it's happened with a few European festivals though. Foo Fighters rescheduled their European tour to coincide with various festivals reannouncing for 2021, Pearl Jam did same with a few fests reannouncing them.

Speaking of PJ - do we think Lolla Stockholm might go ahead? Might be one to get away to if travel is allowed haha

7 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Can see IDLES moving main stage, album 3 is ready and they'll only get bigger. 

This is something I can get behind

could you imagine IDLES into Bring Me into Rage

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dukey said:

Can see Reading and Leeds just trying to roll most of the lineup over to next year 

Naturally they will want to as much as possible to avoid too much bother with the booking. I can't see any main stages changes but there is potential to Radio 1 stage changes due to band size.

2 minutes ago, VCK said:

Probably wouldn't accept anything less than headline, though I can dream that they'd gladly support their friends Rage.

We can all dream, I personally don’t really listen to them but I’m sure it’d be epic nonetheless 

I think Migos and Courteeners will be the 2 acts that defo won't be rolled over to 2021 (if that policy is more or less followed).

Bump Capaldi up to sub, and bring in a more RATM-friendly sub. If ADTR hadn't played in 2019 they'd be a decent sort of act to bring in as a sub, who else could we see? BMTH have obviously been talked about lots.

Stormzy / Lewis Capaldi / Two Door Cinema Club 

LG / Gerry / DMA'S

RATM / Limp Bizkit / Run The Jewels

4 hours ago, R Shah said:

I think Migos and Courteeners will be the 2 acts that defo won't be rolled over to 2021 (if that policy is more or less followed).

Bump Capaldi up to sub, and bring in a more RATM-friendly sub. If ADTR hadn't played in 2019 they'd be a decent sort of act to bring in as a sub, who else could we see? BMTH have obviously been talked about lots.

Stormzy / Lewis Capaldi / Two Door Cinema Club 

LG / Gerry / DMA'S

RATM / Limp Bizkit / Run The Jewels

Skepta for Limp Bizkit, but Limp Bizkit fourth down

1 hour ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

TRNSMT have announced their 2021 lineup and there has been minimal changes, from what i can see they haven't been able to secure Aitch and AJ Tracey and Inhaler and Dermot Kennedy have been added into the mix, going off of this i assume Leeds will try and maintain what they've got now for next year

Without Courteeners 

Edited by Gerard the Fab