On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:35 PM, swelsbyuk said:

More chance of me headlining tbh.

How's your banjo playing?

Bastille/Catfish, Lana del Rey, Thom Yorke

possible headliner trio, also reckon they’re the type to have stayed in the pods before

4 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

What on Earth are you on about?

That’s a prediction for headliners. 

As an aside, they might have stayed in the pods you were asking about. A not very funny or obvious joke, because I get bored at work

On 10/5/2018 at 1:49 PM, tobydlb said:

forgive me if this is a stupid suggestion but surely Tom Odell could fit latitude quite nicely?

Yes he could. I'd definitely be in the woods when he was on though. Bit like when Rag and Bone man was on this year.

Hey!  I am investigating how UK festivals are engaging with environmental issues as part of my undergraduate dissertation at Cardiff University. I am asking festival-goers to fill in a short (2-3 minute) survey on their views of this, and hope that you will take part!

The link to the survey is: https://getfoureyes.com/s/f893L/

If you wish to contact me for any additional information or queries my email address is: amywhitcherdissertation@gmail.com

Thank you to anyone who takes part :)

4 hours ago, amywhitcher said:

Hey!  I am investigating how UK festivals are engaging with environmental issues as part of my undergraduate dissertation at Cardiff University. I am asking festival-goers to fill in a short (2-3 minute) survey on their views of this, and hope that you will take part!

The link to the survey is: https://getfoureyes.com/s/f893L/

If you wish to contact me for any additional information or queries my email address is: amywhitcherdissertation@gmail.com

Thank you to anyone who takes part :)

Done :D

13 hours ago, tobydlb said:

any chance of the strokes?

Not totally out of the question but they have no new material and feel I as though they would do their own shows/glasto/R and L before doing Lat. Would be awesome if they did though, we can dream.

i could imagine some of these fitting in nicely: foals/tame impala/ frank ocean/ nick cave/ jack white/ the xx/ suede

Edited by maxdillon7

On 10/12/2018 at 9:52 AM, tobydlb said:

does anyone know when tickets will be released as I swear they're leaving it a lot later this year

Historically Latitude is one of the last festivals to release the line up and tickets but this year tickets were actually released earlier than normal. Mid February I think it was. Frustratingly for those of us who can only do one day, they didn't release the day splits until much later. Really hoping that doesn't happen again in 2019.

On 10/25/2018 at 9:15 AM, Beaucoup Fish said:

Historically Latitude is one of the last festivals to release the line up and tickets but this year tickets were actually released earlier than normal. Mid February I think it was. Frustratingly for those of us who can only do one day, they didn't release the day splits until much later. Really hoping that doesn't happen again in 2019.

A lot of festivals have started releasing tickets pre Xmas now to get the money in!

19 hours ago, zahidf said:

A lot of festivals have started releasing tickets pre Xmas now to get the money in!

possibly more of getting the honk in before everyone is fucked post brexit....

Bon Iver and The Cure are playing Nos Alive the weekend before Latitude. I reckon both have the potential to headline. The Cure could be the 'Big' Saturday headliner formula that Latitude seem to have adopted the past few years, that is unless Glasto have them.