Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

Just now, Lad said:

Stick to Gaelic football.You thinking there's going to be an open top bus tour of the city to celebrate a great second leg semi final?The idea is to win the trophy.Amazing that you don't know that but only to be expected from a latch on.It'd turn a great victory into dust.

What a dummy lol.

9 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

What a dummy lol.

Haha you think the idea is winning semi finals?You're clueless.I've seen LFC defeated at finals Kiev last year for one,Basel another lately.I didn't see many jumping with joy and thinking "well we lost the final but the the main thing was some great games in the campaign."

Lets hope that Klopp,unlike you, thinks the final is quite important.?

1 minute ago, Lad said:

Haha you think the idea is winning semi finals?You're clueless.I've seen LFC defeated at finals Kiev last year for one,Basel another lately.I didn't see many jumping with joy and thinking "well we lost the final but the the main thing was some great games in the campaign."

Take a holiday chief.

2 minutes ago, jump said:

You get a medal for being runners up, you don't for the semi-finals :P 

Exactly it means nothing.

13 minutes ago, zahidf said:

For sure. Him and his family should also get a season ticket:-)

Give him nothing.?

1 minute ago, Lad said:

haven't you got a fake tommy rally to attend, or your pension to collect, or something?

Just now, eFestivals said:

haven't you got a fake tommy rally to attend, or your pension to collect, or something?

I've got a final to go to.And watch a victory.

Gloryhunters think the semi finals are the be all and end all.Wasn't even controversial what I said.Great win but let's make sure we win the trophy.Different people watch football nowadays obviously.Clueless geggs.?

2 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Where have I said this. I'll wait.

You've made snide comments when all I said was we should make sure to capitalize on a great victory.Didn't even think it was in any a way wind up.You thought it was fuckery or something.So it's a fair assumption. 

Just now, Lad said:

You've made snide comments when all I said was we should make sure to capitalize on a great victory.Didn't even think it was in any a way wind up.You thought it was fuckery or something.So it's a fair assumption. 

You talk total bollix. Confirmed.

Take a break from the internet chief. Go for a v long walk.

3 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

You talk total bollix. Confirmed.

Take a break from the internet chief. Go for a v long walk.

Explain why instead of these pathetic ad hominen insults.Easy to see you've got sfa to actually say.You decided to be the smart arse but you've got nothing to say when pulled.Nothing at all.Maybe you just shout the odds about football but have zero experience of losing a big final.Maybe eh?

1 minute ago, Lad said:

Explain why instead of these pathetic ad hominen insults.Easy to see you've got sfa to actually say.You decided to be the smart arse but you've got nothing to say when pulled.Nothing at all.Maybe you just shout the odds about football but have zero experience of losing a big final.Maybe eh?

Find somewhere else to peddle this shite guv. Im arsed talking to meffs.

1 hour ago, Lad said:

In fairness I think the point he was making is that getting to the final is an achievement. He’s right.

Clearly he (the same as all of us) wants us to win it. It’s been too long without a trophy and I’d give anything for Hendo to be lifting the trophy on June 1st.

But if we don’t win it then it doesn’t make this season a bad one. Most teams would love to be in the position we’re in and Klopp has made us a genuine dominant force again.

1 minute ago, DareToDibble said:

In fairness I think the point he was making is that getting to the final is an achievement. He’s right.

Clearly he (the same as all of us) wants us to win it. It’s been too long without a trophy and I’d give anything for Hendo to be lifting the trophy on June 1st.

But if we don’t win it then it doesn’t make this season a bad one. Most teams would love to be in the position we’re in and Klopp has made us a genuine dominant force again.

Thanks mate. Winning is huge of course. But giving everything and enjoying the experience is also crucial.

The line of progress is clear and true. Upward trajectory. Love to see them go sign De Ligt now.

This team's attitude given Kompany's punt the night before is remarkable. No sign of heads going down. Never beaten. Just a brilliant footie side.

• Upvote 1

Agree with all the stuff above. People should get used to Liverpool winning things again if Klopp stays. He's the real deal, if not this season (and I still expect a twist) they will win the league.

Didn't fancy them without Salah. But as already mentioned he's got former relegation fodder like shaqiri and wijnaldum playing like world beaters. Even Origi looked dire for Wolfsburg and Lille. Not even half the player of Batshuayi but he's looked excellent the last two games.