SomeoneListeningIn

All Points East Festival 2019

6 hours ago, gfa said:

Feel like this really says something regarding BMTH. Wonder how busy Christine will be as people who want to see here will probably not be too interested in the cure. Also Two Door above Snow Patrol stuck out to me, literally this weekend they were snow patrol's support in their hometown. Damn good lineup so sad i'm not going.

image.thumb.png.4b4766a003b9188c92eb1de8662c7ffd.png

edit - also johnny marr the 3rd (4th including interpol) down above a headliner wow. I do have to say its good to see Christine headlining as i've heard only good reviews from her APE Show

I never read too much in where Glastonbury place bands, a lot of bands will take any slot

Moaned over email about the sound during The Strokes - I've been offered a free ticket to a day of my choosing this weekend.

The free ticket is no good to me, so if someone wants it drop me a PM. 

First come, first served. All I ask in return is that you make a donation to the Make A Wish Foundation. 

Edited by seanz25

9 minutes ago, seanz25 said:

Moaned over email about the sound during The Strokes - I've been offered a free ticket to a day of my choosing this weekend.

The free ticket is no good to me, so if someone wants it drop me a PM. 

First come, first served. All I ask in return is that you make a donation to the Make A Wish Foundation. 

would love a ticket for bon iver for a friend to come with me, would be more than happy making a donation

42 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

would love a ticket for bon iver for a friend to come with me, would be more than happy making a donation

All yours - Drop me a PM with your email. 

Edited by seanz25

BMTH played a warm up show at The Dome tonight and they played some old songs so it looks like we are definitely getting those. I won’t spoil it and say which. 

Also, they are supposedly bringing out a special guest during the show on Friday that isn’t Sam Carter. Again, I won’t spoil who. 

Edited by Andre91

10 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

BMTH played a warm up show at The Dome tonight and they played some old songs so it looks like we are definitely getting those. I won’t spoil it and say which. 

Also, they are supposedly bringing out a special guest during the show on Friday that isn’t Sam Carter. Again, I won’t spoil who. 

Just looked, quite liking how the set is shaping up. With a 2hr slot how many songs are we expecting, around 22?

5 minutes ago, jamieaslee said:

Just looked, quite liking how the set is shaping up. With a 2hr slot how many songs are we expecting, around 22?

Yeah, I’m expecting 22/23. It should be special. 

9 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I'm guessing the person I can't Google without looking weird as my girlfriend's name is Dani?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Andre91 said:

You make it sound like it's the Avengers film and spoilers will ruin it.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JustWanted2Be1OfTheStrokes said:

Has anyone used the SFF discounted tickets? looking to get some last min for BMTH tommorow

I have, they're £3.50 and you have to enter before 6pm with them. Have you already got an account?

1 minute ago, JustWanted2Be1OfTheStrokes said:

No, I signed up for one about 10 mins ago 😂

Doubt you'll be accepted in time, took me a few days. I can get you some? How many are you looking for? I already have one that I'm probably not going to use

• Like 1

We won 6 tickets for bmth all together but have still heard nothing about them, where’s the best place to buy some?? I’m losing hope of these coming in now and we’re travelling down tonight for it

My brother bought me my ticket for Sunday as a gift. It has his name on the ticket - will that be an issue? Do they check names or just scan the barcode? 

Thanks! 

2 minutes ago, lessthanwill1 said:

My brother bought me my ticket for Sunday as a gift. It has his name on the ticket - will that be an issue? Do they check names or just scan the barcode? 

Thanks! 

I've bought all of mine from re-sellers and not had any checked yet.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

Doubt you'll be accepted in time, took me a few days. I can get you some? How many are you looking for? I already have one that I'm probably not going to use

Managed to get some now, thanks though !

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Shikari20 said:

We won 6 tickets for bmth all together but have still heard nothing about them, where’s the best place to buy some?? I’m losing hope of these coming in now and we’re travelling down tonight for it

StubHub has them for around £10 each if you get desperate, saw some other people get their competition tickets on the day though so keep emailing and tweeting. I'm waiting on a response from some friends still but might have a couple spare if they can't come. 

1 hour ago, jump said:

You make it sound like it's the Avengers film and spoilers will ruin it.

Some people don’t like to know the setlist before a gig. 

16 hours ago, James96 said:

I was praying that BRM would be on the line-up pre-FAK cancellation. I'm praying too, but i think it'll be doubtful they'll be on before Bon Iver.

We need a UK BRM show though.

When I saw Bon Iver at Hammersmith last year, he acted as his own support so it's within the realm of possibility. I think the only issue is if the guy from The National has a show with them during this weekend and is unavailable. 

3 minutes ago, chilirocker said:

When I saw Bon Iver at Hammersmith last year, he acted as his own support so it's within the realm of possibility. I think the only issue is if the guy from The National has a show with them during this weekend and is unavailable. 

The national are free until the 11th June from what I can see?