All Points East Festival 2019

9 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

So are Bring Me The Horizon massive Bon Iver fans or are they disappointed this morning? :P 

Can’t wait to get down to ____45_____ with Oli and the lads.

3 minutes ago, tomes said:

What does mean VIP ticket for this festival? :)

A bar with smaller queues and a toilet with loo paper. There are no ‘exclusive standing areas’ at this, thankfully - or at least there weren’t last year.

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

5 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Can’t wait to get down to ____45_____ with Oli and the lads.

A bar with smaller queues and a toilet with loo paper. There are no ‘exclusive standing areas’ at this, thankfully - or at least there weren’t last year.

Ou thank God! I hate this stupid special areas! I was in Berlin three weeks ago and concert was phenomenal!!! :)

1 minute ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Sufjan, Gaga and Donny Glover. Which would be a hell of an afternoon.

I don't think any of those will play really. If Sufjan was gonna play it'd be on the Bon Iver day surely. Gaga is too big. Childish Gambino maybe but I can see Parklife or something nabbing him.

1 minute ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Mostly agree although I wouldn’t rule out Sufjan being added later to boost ticket sales when they’re selling one a week in February-ish. Pushing it to say Mac Demarco should be a sub or second stage headliner at this compared to some of the people who did it last year.

Yeah fingers crossed with Sufjan being added. Perhaps if he becomes more active the chances of that happening will increase.

1 minute ago, Stuielooie said:

Don't hate me but I cannot imagine a lot of Bon Iver songs going down well at a Festival. A lot of drunk people talking throughout fantastic instrumentals and quiet singing. (that being I only know a few old Bon Iver songs, which were always quite quiet)

The Primavera concert was incredible, and in his own day the crowd might fit in very well.