2019 Stage Predictions

dentalplan

I also don't fully understand it, but I've read it as:

Lana could headline Other Stage - but if she'd headline Latitude, would (and now follows a question) she take a lower slot at Glastonbury? 

(And then some comparison with Maccabees.) 

Anyhow, I think LDR would take highest position possible everywhere she goes.

3 minutes ago, StupidDream said:

Lana could headline Other Stage - but if she'd headline Latitude, would (and now follows a question) she take a lower slot at Glastonbury? 

Yeah, something like that I guess. :P

Do really hope LDR is there, but not opposite Macca. 

1 minute ago, Mash011 said:

I refuse to accept this theory that two out of three sub slots have gone to Gallagher brothers.The bookers are not that fucking lame. If they are both playing, one of them will be on the Other stage, probably headlining it.

Yeah I can't see it either. Will be shocked if they're both subbing.

38 minutes ago, StupidDream said:

Bloody hell I was done with this.

Aside from the grammar police etc etc whatever.

Yes, the usual placing you would take for a Latitude headliner at Glastonbury would be of a Other stage headliner, I was asking if she would command that or could she the smaller one of the 3 like The Maccabees have in some instances and play lower.

Obviously there is no guarantee of her playing at all and with George Ezra one who Neil thinks is playing, that would already be one option playing 3rd Pyramid...as we believe. Alt-J have been one too though it's thought I think they would have subbed.

2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Bloody hell I was done with this.

Aside from the grammar police etc etc whatever.

Yes, the usual placing you would take for a Latitude headliner at Glastonbury would be of a Other stage headliner, I was asking if she would command that or could she the smaller one of the 3 like The Maccabees have in some instances and play lower.

Obviously there is no guarantee of her playing at all and with George Ezra one who Neil thinks is playing, that would already be one option playing 3rd Pyramid...as we believe. Alt-J have been one too though it's thought I think they would have subbed.

Latitude headliners seem to vary between Pyramid sub/third and Other headliner in recent years, and with Lana already doing fourth down the Pyramid last time I'd assume it'd be Pyramid sub for her this time around if she were to play. Doesn't really seem like a Other headliner to me.

LDR subbing Pyramid, Ezra third down and then Latitude's third headliner (The Strokes or Snow Patrol, seemingly) not being on the lineup is what I'm hoping will happen, but we might well just end up with Ezra.

39 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Latitude headliners seem to vary between Pyramid sub/third and Other headliner in recent years, and with Lana already doing fourth down the Pyramid last time I'd assume it'd be Pyramid sub for her this time around if she were to play. Doesn't really seem like a Other headliner to me.

LDR subbing Pyramid, Ezra third down and then Latitude's third headliner (The Strokes or Snow Patrol, seemingly) not being on the lineup is what I'm hoping will happen, but we might well just end up with Ezra.

Yeah I put her on Other due to her being Pyramid 3rd last time but to me she would be a better sub option on there and he's venue size over here doesn't indicate anything higher. She does still feel a bit rare but not so to be offers a sub....I don't think it would suit at all and could fall very short. If Ezra doesn't sub then I see it being 3rd/Other sub or coming back when a bit bigger.

3 hours ago, Mash011 said:

I refuse to accept this theory that two out of three sub slots have gone to Gallagher brothers.The bookers are not that fucking lame. If they are both playing, one of them will be on the Other stage, probably headlining it.

Noel opposite Stormzy...? Can't see him against The Cure or Macca.

Edited by vintagelaureate

Some random punts

Friday

Pyramid: Stormzy, Liam Gallagher, Bastille, Iggy Pop

Other: Wolf Alice

Park: Bicep (live)

Saturday

Pyramid: The Cure, The Streets, Ariana Grande, The War on Drugs

Other: Childish Gambino

Sunday

Pyramid: Paul Mccartney, Noel Gallagher, George Ezra, Kylie Minogue

Other: Chemical Brothers