TRNSMT Lineup 2019

The Strokes are being billed as Iberian peninsula exclusive the weekend of TRNSMT which if true means no NOS or Mad Cool that weekend.  Fair chance they'll be a TRNSMT headliner if that exclusive is correct.

Edited by Red Day
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I don't believe they're playing in Scotland, but there's a couple of unannounced events I plainly don't know abiut. So couldn't be absolutely certain 

Go on, whom do you think the headliners, WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF IDEA'S BECAUSE YOU ARE SHUTTING THEM DOWN!! (i hope one of the strokes dates is glastonbury)

10 hours ago, jj200 said:

I can't see George Ezra returning so soon and I think he's too small because he headlined truck and broadmasters this year

I don’t think third down in 2017 massively matters, he’s bigger than that now and him, (from that day) catfish and kasabian could all realistically come back, but I hope festivals take note from Neighbourhood (sold out in half an hour last year, this year him headlining its still on sale, a month+ later). Just because someone sells tickets on their own tour doesn’t make them a decent festival act, seems like whichever festival it is (TRNMST/T/whatever) Kasabian miss a year and then come back, so they wouldn’t surprise me.