TRNSMT Lineup 2019

3 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I'm not having anyone on. I've ruled out plenty of acts and maintained all along I have no desire just to give it away, as more than anything else I'd get my balls booted for doing so 

Al put it another way if your no on the wind up I like  bands like blur oasis  pulp OCS  happy Monday’s prodigy Chems Madness specials The who 

Just how much am I going to be dissapointed???

5 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I'm not having anyone on. I've ruled out plenty of acts and maintained all along I have no desire just to give it away, as more than anything else I'd get my balls booted for doing so 

red hot chili peppers confirmed

• Like 1

12 hours ago, thewayiam said:

What's trying to say is that Ariana Grande still has a big benefits Manchester concerto announce...near the end of June/early July time, TRNSMT has a headliner to announce. A certain other big festival a fair bit south of this does too.

She's headlining Pride which is the end of August 

16 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Ok, can I ask if there are any headliners who haven't previously played TRNSMT or headlined T in the Park?