TRNSMT Lineup 2019

Are mumford and sons big enough to be headlining, one or two before the headliner maybe but not headlining for me. Biffy have already brought out the unplugged album which has done well along with the tour and i’m sure they’re releasing another album next year at some point which to me leads into another tour along with some festivals maybe, and same with the 1975 new album out in November and tour early next year sold out in seconds and then another album in May next year and a tour a month or two later perfect for TRNSMT. Green Day is just being really really hopeful and it would be a guaranteed sell out, but going by photos on twitter if the poles that Trnsmt tweeted out about the lineup is actually taken into consideration Gerry Cinnamon can’t be far away from headlining either.

10 minutes ago, Tunes101 said:

Are mumford and sons big enough to be headlining, one or two before the headliner maybe but not headlining for me. Biffy have already brought out the unplugged album which has done well along with the tour and i’m sure they’re releasing another album next year at some point which to me leads into another tour along with some festivals maybe, and same with the 1975 new album out in November and tour early next year sold out in seconds and then another album in May next year and a tour a month or two later perfect for TRNSMT. Green Day is just being really really hopeful and it would be a guaranteed sell out, but going by photos on twitter if the poles that Trnsmt tweeted out about the lineup is actually taken into consideration Gerry Cinnamon can’t be far away from headlining either.

I'm surprised Mumford & Sons still have this massive following after the last record they released. It wouldn't be surprising if they did headline but currently, I personally think the frontrunners are Muse, Florence, The 1975 & very possibly The Cure. (Totally pie in the sky, but I've seen from another thread that they're hitting festivals hard next year...) 

Biffy would be fab but I highly doubt they'll have them headlining again only two years since the last time. 

Gerry Cinnamon has blown up here, but he's also played the last two festivals, so I'm unsure if they'll have him three times in a row.

31 minutes ago, Claire96 said:

I'm surprised Mumford & Sons still have this massive following after the last record they released. It wouldn't be surprising if they did headline but currently, I personally think the frontrunners are Muse, Florence, The 1975 & very possibly The Cure. (Totally pie in the sky, but I've seen from another thread that they're hitting festivals hard next year...) 

Biffy would be fab but I highly doubt they'll have them headlining again only two years since the last time. 

Gerry Cinnamon has blown up here, but he's also played the last two festivals, so I'm unsure if they'll have him three times in a row.

Florence again is like mumford for me maybe one before the headliner or if not they’ll need a good line up before them in my opinion to bring in a big crowd. But florence tour did sell quick so probably just no my taste. 

The 1975 is a must and if catfish is before them that would sell out easily, would love to see catfish headline as well as the 1975 on different days after summer sessions, one of the best nights of my life.

Snow Patrol might not be a bad shout either just  released a new album aswell and tour sold well, as for Gerry if they’re looking for someone to bring in a massive crowd and get them going he’s the man, one of if not the biggest crowd last year.

17 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Both Mumford and FATM will not be below anyone.

Florence probably are headliners just think they’ll need a strong line up before them, Mumford i just don’t see as headliners, co headlining maybe but not finishing the night.

Snow Patrol or Muse, Mumford and sons co headlining would be a good finish to the day.

1 hour ago, Tunes101 said:

Florence probably are headliners just think they’ll need a strong line up before them, Mumford i just don’t see as headliners, co headlining maybe but not finishing the night.

Snow Patrol or Muse, Mumford and sons co headlining would be a good finish to the day.

I'd Mumford sell their tour out then they are outright headliners. 11 days seen a tour with a possible space for a London extra date too 

3 hours ago, Tunes101 said:

Muse would never agree to coheadline, let alone with Mumford and Sons.

7 minutes ago, Tunes101 said:

Fri: Florence, George Ezra, The Kooks, The Vaccines, Jamie T, Lewis Capaldi, The Hunna   

Sat: The 1975, Catfish, The Wombats, Sundara Karma, Pale Waves, HAIM, Blaenavon

Sun: Muse, NGHFB, Twin Atlantic, Jake Bugg, Gerry Cinnamon, DMAs, The Snuts  

Friday: Hunna are never playing seventh down. Wouldn't bet against them being seen as a third down, if not at least a fourth down. Jamie T would probably be higher too.

Saturday: HAIM would surely be higher? Played Ally Pally in June, never gonna be behind Sundara Karma or Pale Waves.

Sunday looks pretty sound I think, maybe swap Twin Atlantic and Jake Bugg and could maybe see Gerry Cinnamon get a bigger slot since he seems to be huge in Scotland.

Jamie T is a hard one to judge. That slot isn't TOO far a drop and his last album didn't seem to be as big as the one previous, but he was still selling out academies and stuff. The rest I'd agree with.

I'd have had HAIM move up to third from the top and move everyone else down on that day. Gerry Cinnamon probably just swap with Jake Bugg who, let's face it, is nowhere near where he used to be.

10 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Probably a case of right acts, wrong order but, mainly, I think Catfish and Noel are too big to be there not headlining, really.

would love to see catfish headlining instead of florence however it feels like she’s pretty much a certainty, would love to be wrong but.