4 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Can think of subs for catfish and Ezra but not really got much of a clue for stormzy.

Itll be someone like the Streets 

Would make sense to announce it tonight then if they’re putting tickets on sale Monday? As they’re on sale Monday from 5pm though, that suggests they’ll announce the line-up possibly that morning. 

1 hour ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Struggling to think of a sub for Stormzy. Dunno if they'll go for someone of similar genre or pap on like G Cinnamon to get people buying tickets just for him.

I'm hoping for The Streets or Chance the Rapper who are both about.

1 minute ago, gordo1701 said:

Is that presale cheaper than the Early Bird sale that went on sale in July? 

A lot of people on FB have been suggesting this. Surely not? 

17 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

52434217_892349321105462_274472142056194

Announcement on Monday at 5pm then?

£140 (or £160 after fees) is still pretty decent value for three days, tickets for the Doves are around £50

1 minute ago, Differ16 said:

Where’d this come from? 

On their facebook page.

6 minutes ago, wishyboz6 said:

Would make sense to announce it tonight then if they’re putting tickets on sale Monday? As they’re on sale Monday from 5pm though, that suggests they’ll announce the line-up possibly that morning. 

5pm is a strange time to put tickets on sale though, given they seem to like their 5pm announcements I reckon they'll release the lineup then and put tickets on sale straight away.

• Like 1

I would be so gutted if I had bought early bird tickets. This line ups going to be stinkin 🤢

Edited by Cavorting19
Spelling

19 minutes ago, wishyboz6 said:

£139 really is dirt cheap. Expecting nothing but dross and I think I was far too optimistic with my prediction. 

Tbf it's does still start at £60 a day ticket although there is decent deals to be had for more than 1 day.

Actual fucking joke man, they’re announcing the presale before the lineup. Why aren’t they just announcing it. This is such a pisstake, they have the lineup, why don’t they just give us it now. Everyone pretty much knows it’s going to be a mediocre lineup, I don’t know what they’re doing. At least we know the lineup will be revealed before Monday. Unless they expect us to buy tickets without knowing it, at this point I wouldn’t be surprised

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Can either buy a 3 day ticket for 139 now, or, wait til June for the 3 for the price of 1 offer.

Don’t forget the extra fees for the golden circle and £5 lager

Just following this forum for fun right now...really can't see what'll be worth the ticket price....104 pages of conjecture , bloody hell!! 😂

• Like 1