Jump to content

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Cavorting19 said:

This one. Im sure mezhyp1 ruled out a few of these. 

BDB0E3EE-2809-4032-983C-5F1A7477425B.png

Would be ok seeing Dave and would be a good afternoon singsong but just not the same without Chas. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Threestripes said:

If example is at trnsmt am still holding onto hope that the Chems or chase and status somewhere on the line up.

 

Why would Example being there have anything to do with Chemical Brothers being there? It's so obvious you're just setting yourself up for disappointment n you'll be here moaning on Monday even tho u know a lot of who's playing already 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Why would Example being there have anything to do with Chemical Brothers being there? It's so obvious you're just setting yourself up for disappointment n you'll be here moaning on Monday even tho u know a lot of who's playing already 

Because there a dance act....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Not exactly similar are they. Chemical brothers aren't gonna play mate give it up. What slot would they even play, subbing George Ezra lol?

Your needing to chill it was a throw away comment on me hoping either chase and status or the chems are playing because another dance act is.

Btw either of them could sub stormzy but feel free to dissect that and tell me why they couldn’t??

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Threestripes said:

Your needing to chill it was a throw away comment on me hoping either chase and status or the chems are playing because another dance act is.

Btw either of them could sub stormzy but feel free to dissect that and tell me why they couldn’t??

Chase & Status could play not denying that, T used to book them all the time. Chems just wouldn't tho, not their type of festival imo, subs will be Snow Patrol then probs Gerry and Bastille or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Chase & Status could play not denying that, T used to book them all the time. Chems just wouldn't tho, not their type of festival imo, subs will be Snow Patrol then probs Gerry and Bastille or something.

Am actually quite happy with example mate.

As long as he brings his mrs to dance for there new tune ;)

 

https://youtu.be/_G1soKzXJUo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chase and Status absolutely could not sub Trnsmt. Their current guise is a 'Return to Jungle' show, that couldn't sub trnsmt in this day in age. Their time has passed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Chase and Status absolutely could not sub Trnsmt. Their current guise is a 'Return to Jungle' show, that couldn't sub trnsmt in this day in age. Their time has passed 

Were going have a guy that plays grime headlining it but I get your point.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Chase and Status absolutely could not sub Trnsmt. Their current guise is a 'Return to Jungle' show, that couldn't sub trnsmt in this day in age. Their time has passed 

See the three headliners booked, do you know how long they've been booked for and whether they were first choices or more a back up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could imagine all three being first choices. 

Also, comparing the Chems with a guy who will likely be an early doors warm up act isn't helpful. Like Jessie J in the same sort of role last year when there'll likely be no all put pop headliner down the road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fri: Stormzy, Gerry Cinnamon, The Neighbourhood, The Vaccines, Sundara Karma, Juice Wrld, The Snuts 

Sat: George Ezra, Snow Patrol, The Wombats, Kaiser Chiefs, Anne Marie, Tom Walker, Billie Eilish 

Sun: Catfish, Bastille, Tom Grennan, The Hunna, Lewis Capaldi, DMAs, The Night Cafe 

getting a final prediction in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

See the three headliners booked, do you know how long they've been booked for and whether they were first choices or more a back up?

I know of one who they asked before but didn't want to do it for headliner, and 2 subs who were once talked about and aren't playing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I know of one who they asked before but didn't want to do it for headliner, and 2 subs who were once talked about and aren't playing. 

I guess Biffy and Noel could have been asked at some point and maybe Doves too (although they might not be big enough to sub), can I ask with Electric Fields moved so close to TRNSMT did you hear any stories of both festivals chasing the same acts?. 

Edited by addicted2noise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, addicted2noise said:

I guess Biffy and Noel could have been asked at some point and maybe Doves too (although they might not be big enough to sub), can I ask with Electric Fields moved so close to TRNSMT did you hear any stories of both festivals chasing the same acts?  

They're not 2 names I heard anyway. Doves was only ever Galviniers, chased that for a while I think. 

Nah sorry don't know anything about Electric Fields 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tunes101 said:

Fri: Stormzy, Gerry Cinnamon, The Neighbourhood, The Vaccines, Sundara Karma, Juice Wrld, The Snuts 

Sat: George Ezra, Snow Patrol, The Wombats, Kaiser Chiefs, Anne Marie, Tom Walker, Billie Eilish 

Sun: Catfish, Bastille, Tom Grennan, The Hunna, Lewis Capaldi, DMAs, The Night Cafe 

getting a final prediction in. 

Descent undercard but weak headliners.

Exemple is missing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final prediction -

Friday: Stormzy, Bugzy Malone, Example, Lily Allen, Juice Wrld, The Amazons, The Snuts

Saturday: Catfish, Gerry, The Vaccines, Dave, DMAs, The Hunna, Kate Nash

Sunday: George Ezra, Snow Patrol (special guests), The Wombats, Sundara Karma, Lewis Capaldi, Tom Walker, Neon Waltz

Have no idea about rap/grime so just tried to throw something together for friday with different acts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

I don't see Example that high. I think he'll be about third on the main stage as a sort of fun pop thing early.

yeah i had no idea where to put him, your probably right though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 5rebbecas said:

Final prediction -

Friday: Stormzy, Bugzy Malone, Example, Lily Allen, Juice Wrld, The Amazons, The Snuts

Saturday: Catfish, Gerry, The Vaccines, Dave, DMAs, The Hunna, Kate Nash

Sunday: George Ezra, Snow Patrol (special guests), The Wombats, Sundara Karma, Lewis Capaldi, Tom Walker, Neon Waltz

Have no idea about rap/grime so just tried to throw something together for friday with different acts.

What does special guests stand for?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...