From their twitter:

Lyrics without vowels will appear on screen, and you’ll have 30 seconds to comment the artist they belong to”

They can fuck off

They’ve fucked it this year. They’re trying to garner hype and excitement, and it’s not working 😂 Just announce the line-up and be done with it. 

All I’m seeing on Twitter and Facebook is “don’t announce Ezra” and “better not be Snow Patrol” 😂. Uh oh...

whats the chances it's fall out boy given this vowel nonsense? Have they been ruled out already? 

Edited by Plgn90

I don’t believe it’s a clue to any particular artist, seeing as it’s being applied to all the acts being announced.

What are we thinking then?

yr gttng wy t bg fr yr bts for Stormzy?

ll b rdng shtgn, ndrnth th ht sn for Ezra?

27 minutes ago, harryomatic said:

I don’t believe it’s a clue to any particular artist, seeing as it’s being applied to all the acts being announced.

What are we thinking then?

yr gttng wy t bg fr yr bts for Stormzy?

ll b rdng shtgn, ndrnth th ht sn for Ezra?

I don't know but the announcement has been a total shambles. Got a feeling a lot of people will be disappointed come Monday night.

I can’t wait for this live feed, imagine they stick a guy guessing live on their social media platforms, they play George Ezra “oh fuck off, you Joking, he’s shit” awkward 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Cavorting19 said:

Have The Who been ruled out? Loads of folk on fb are saying its them.. tbh i think this vowel pish is to create hype so people buy into it. 

Can't see it being The Who at those prices - be the bargain of the century if so.

4 minutes ago, lau2327 said:

another fake one circulating on twitter... catfish below lewis capaldi 🤣

4424699A-CC0F-4FC6-B6CA-BD2B27816C10.png

Milk Teeth would be nowhere near Trnsmt! Astroid Boys have stopped touring too. Awful attempt at a poster!

19 minutes ago, chickenfire said:

Milk Teeth would be nowhere near Trnsmt! Astroid Boys have stopped touring too. Awful attempt at a poster!

i know, had a good laugh seeing people on twitter think it’s possible

Someone put their version of the line up on here and now its all over twitter s gospel 🤣 some are raging and some are happy but I think its pretty near what it will be..... a huge let down. Lol

13 minutes ago, Cavorting19 said:

Someone put their version of the line up on here and now its all over twitter s gospel 🤣 some are raging and some are happy but I think its pretty near what it will be..... a huge let down. Lol

What one was it?