Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, jump said:

Slowthai has always seem to be a bit of a c**t, he made a complete fool of himself when I saw him supporting Slaves. Thing is though being a c**t has never stopped anyone from succeeding in the music biz.

Just watched the videos, what a complete twat.  I hope they dump him from the lineup, but probably not.  We can all just not go to see him. 

13 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Anyone think Nothing But Thieves could still be added to the Sunday at Reading? would be such a great act to be added. Maybe drop slowthai and get them in haha

I love NBT I still think 3rd down on LG day 

The silver lining in the front separation being for people that pay is that it means I can watch IDLES as I no longer need to get to the front:

so annoying and rewarding the rich with the best view. Do we reckon they’ll still open it for the first to get there to those that haven’t paid for upgrade

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

The silver lining in the front separation being for people that pay is that it means I can watch IDLES as I no longer need to get to the front:

so annoying and rewarding the rich with the best view. Do we reckon they’ll still open it for the first to get there to those that haven’t paid for upgrade

hold up

what

4 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Surely this will be an elevated viewing area, not a golden circle type deal? 

5 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Not a hope, sounds like they have an extra section