Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Hardly ever sells out especially if its disappointment which we now expect... You could probably get one the week prior.

Well that's fucking awesome news for me! Cheers mate!

LG/RATM/Stormzy would be a class line up out of those mentioned, although still half hoping The Strokes could be a headliner. Had never even heard of Biffy prior to looking at this forum over the past few weeks so the one that this Dan bloke keeps suggesting would be a bit disappointing.

Just now, ob123 said:

It’s going to be; 

Blink 182 // Cardi B

Lewis Capaldi // Liam Gallagher 

Imagine Dragons  

i would absolutely love that for the sheer banter although would go and see 0 headliners at the festival and would have wasted 250 quid so fingers crossed it’s not. although that meltdown would be worth 250 quid can’t lie

1 minute ago, Tom Connolly said:

i would absolutely love that for the sheer banter although would go and see 0 headliners at the festival and would have wasted 250 quid so fingers crossed it’s not. although that meltdown would be worth 250 quid can’t lie

That all actually makes the idea of an LG slot sound alright.

I'm calling Dan's bluff, and yet again sticking with my original prediction of...

RATM > BMTH/Biffy > LG

Expect to see BFMV, Skepta, slowthai, Rise Against, IDLES, BROCKHAMPTON, I Prevail, The Fratellis, A$AP Rocky, New Found Glory, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Courteeners, Sleeping With Sirens, Gerry Cinnamon, Dodie, Kaiser Chiefs, Yonaka, Bugzy Malone, Set It Off, Halsey and FEVER 333 to be included in the first announcement.

Can't wait to compare my prediction with the actual announcement and feel like an absolute clown if it's Stormzy and not Rage 😅

EDIT: Screw it, All Time Low, Sam Fender, Lewis Capaldi, Asking Alexandria, Halestorm, Hayley Williams, Two Door Cinema Club, Simple Plan and Limp Bizkit to be added in the second announcement if any of them are not in the first announcement, whenever that may be.

Edited by Pottsy2913

1 minute ago, Pottsy2913 said:

I'm calling Dan's bluff, and yet again sticking with my original prediction of...

RATM > BMTH/Biffy > LG

Expect to see BFMV, Skepta, slowthai, Rise Against, IDLES, BROCKHAMPTON, I Prevail, The Fratellis, A$AP Rocky, New Found Glory, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Courteeners, Sleeping With Sirens, Gerry Cinnamon, Dodie, Kaiser Chiefs, Yonaka, Bugzy Malone, Set It Off, Halsey and FEVER 333 to be included in the first announcement.

Can't wait to compare my prediction with the actual announcement and feel like an absolute clown if it's Stormzy and not Rage 😅

I hope you’re right