Lineup 2020

randlfan

Just now, LG X said:

Not a big fan of queuing through TOP to see Post Malone when in 2018

tht was the only problem. for Royal Blood it was full of 75 fans waiting for them and not arsed abt Royal Blood so the atmosphere was a little bit dampened. however that might’ve had something to do with Royal Blood being incapable of capturing and keeping the crowd’s attention 

2 minutes ago, LG X said:

not lineup related but what are people’s thoughts on the new crowd system at R&L with the ‘one in one out’ kind of policy?

Personally i fucking hate it and it kills off the atmosphere at the front.

I was at the front for a lot of the sets and I have to disagree with this. All sets that had great energy at the front. The 1975, The Wombats, Anderson Paak, Charli XCX and Billie Eilish

2 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Where is this nonsense about Gorillaz coming from? Never going to happen.

Also shut up about MCR fs, what age are you? tuck it away for five.

Fuck right off son we all deal with grief in different ways mine is to spout about MCR when we don’t get Rage

And Gorillaz have new music out why’s it not gonna happen

One final prediction then:

Prediction 1) dan knows nothing and in fact actually works for efestivals in keeping the forums up and running to bring in advertisement money and has serval aliases in different groups with ranked up status and through very detailed research into bands touring schedules and festival appearances throws us who he thinks might be appearing, then on day of release of the line up frantically searches for the first leaked info to put in here if he misses that and another poster posts it instead at least he has thrown every name under the sun into the hat and therefore lives the legend that is dan

Prediction 2) 

BMTH/Blink 182 

Liam Gallagher

Eminem/Biffy Clyro

shite undercard 

4 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Where is this nonsense about Gorillaz coming from? Never going to happen.

Also shut up about MCR fs, what age are you? tuck it away for five.

Because Gorillaz are releasing new music throughout the whole year and have got such a good back catalogue. Most of the festival's demographic would lap it up.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

Barney is a legend around here. Like it or lump it @fraybentos1

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Yeah leave Barney alone, we love him. He’s the only guy I don’t mind talking about MCR 

🖤🖤🖤 The Emo lives to fight another day 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

go to milton keynes if you want to see MCR lol

cba even justifying why Gorillaz won't play, it's fairly obvious. 

why u so angry bro? it’s all fun and games. when Gorillaz, MCR, Rage, Biffy, BMTH and LG are announced tomorrow as headlining the 2 main stages you won’t be laughing then 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

go to milton keynes if you want to see MCR lol

cba even justifying why Gorillaz won't play, it's fairly obvious. 

I already am, where have you been for the past 300 odd pages 

and why lemme guess they don’t fit the festival well guess what fuck off if in 2000 you told anyone that a rap artist from America was headlining in a few years they’d laugh it changes anyone within a certain range fits 

Just now, Tom Connolly said:

why u so angry bro? it’s all fun and games. when Gorillaz, MCR, Rage, Biffy, BMTH and LG are announced tomorrow as headlining the 2 main stages you won’t be laughing then 

Thank you, bet he likes Sound Cloud rappers

Just now, __Phoenix said:

If you want to be at the front (not barrier, just the front) what time do you reckon you need to be at main stage?

to get into the gated things; for a headliner/big act probably about 3/4 into the act before’s set. for anyone else anytime between when the act before finishes and 5 mins before they start. 

Just now, __Phoenix said:

If you want to be at the front (not barrier, just the front) what time do you reckon you need to be at main stage?

They have a barrier which stopped entry into the pit when it reached capacity. I got in there no trouble with about 25 minutes before Foo Fighters came on. Would leave at least 20 minutes if it's a popular act/headliner to be sure.