Lineup 2020

randlfan

8 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.48d3260fc4a048b6cd03896385db2e19.jpeg

Haha, even The Amazon’s are getting tired of waiting. They really are just messing with us now.

Maybe they wanna know what slot there playing and who they’re playing with 🤔

Just now, OnlyRevolutions said:

Okay well that RHCP rumour didn't last very long if this is anything to go by, guess we're back to: Travis + BMTH / Liam Gallagher / ?

headliners: Travis Scott / Liam Gallagher / Biffy Clyro or Blink-182 + Bring Me The Horizon

subs: Catfish And The Bottlemen / Courteeners / Architects

R1: Two Door Cinema Club / Run The Jewels / Lizzo

Edited by gabrielomachado

Eminem's new album is full of quite a few mediocre songs but there's also some very good songs up there too, pleasently suprised seeing as I haven't rated much of Ems recent stuff

His last headline was only 2017 though so don't see him likely to come back for another year or two, but you never know with Reading 

Eminem hasn’t made a good album for atleast 16 years and you cannot change my mind. All down to opinions though I guess, not hating on anyone who likes the newer stuff.

For those clamouring for him to headline again however, why? He was awful headlining just 3 years ago. The man’s known for sub-par live performances.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Eminem hasn’t made a good album for atleast 16 years and you cannot change my mind. All down to opinions though I guess, not hating on anyone who likes the newer stuff.

For those clamouring for him to headline again however, why? He was awful headlining just 3 years ago. The man’s known for sub-par live performances.

I do really like MMLP2 but since then i haven't personally liked anything he has released, for an artist who's older stuff i like so much it's surprising that there isn't a single song across three consecutive albums that i actually like, although i haven't gotten all the way through his newest but based on the ones i've heard Em just isn't for me anymore. If he performed this year (which i don't believe he will) i'd 100% be there and i'd enjoy the classics but he's not on my wishlist

18 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

I do really like MMLP2 but since then i haven't personally liked anything he has released, for an artist who's older stuff i like so much it's surprising that there isn't a single song across three consecutive albums that i actually like, although i haven't gotten all the way through his newest but based on the ones i've heard Em just isn't for me anymore. If he performed this year (which i don't believe he will) i'd 100% be there and i'd enjoy the classics but he's not on my wishlist

Yeah that's fair. I agree there are some really good songs on MMLP2 (I love the one with Kendrick) but for me the last great full album was back in the early 2000's. Yeah Revival was dire, Kamikaze wasn't much better and today I took up the task of listening to the new one in the hopes it was better (Spoiler: it's not). I saw him at Reading 2017 purely for the old bangers but it felt so underwhelming. Guted as well, missed Flume for him and am still yet to see Flume.

Headlining-             LG / Travis Scott / Skepta or AM

Sub-Head-    Courteeners           /     Catfish & The Bottlemen     /          Gerry Cinnamon or Vampire Weekend

Mura Masa            /          Slowthai          /          Declan McKenna or Blossoms

R1-          Two Door Cinema Club       /        The Amazons / Mac DeMarco or Cage The Elephant

Dylan John Thomas    /         IDLES          /               Rex Orange County

(Festival Rep- Gus Dapperton, Crumb, Hippo Campus, The Vaccines, Hot Flash Heat Wave, Goth Girl, Inner Wave, Summer Salt, No Vacation, Kid Bloom, Boy Pablo)

Edited by Kian
  • Downvote 1