Lineup 2020

randlfan

I bet TRNSMT aren't too happy, they had him as a festival exclusive on sale for all of 6 hours. They will definitely miss out on a lot of sales because of this lost to Leeds Festival. Oh well ? will probably sell out anyway

Liam meh. As long as he does Oasis songs lol. 

As for the other headliners, I'm thinking something like BMTH / Muse and Slipknot

Saw BMTH last year, they ain't too bad live so could dig that and seeing Slipknot is my dream so would of course love that and wouldn't have to worry over getting tickets. 

Wasn't a big fan of Muse until I saw them live in 2017 at the festival but actually bloody loved them

So if that's the lineup I'm happy. With that I hope they just tells us already and release the rest now though 

Just now, Tom Connolly said:

please don’t be headlining, at least a coheadline

No way he isn't headlining outright. Deserves to more than most acts we've suggested like The Strokes or Foals even (based on ticket sales)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dangerbreaks said:

Confirmed on the site as "The first Headliner". Can't remember but I assume they referred to coheadliners as headliners in the past? 

I think its just that he's headlining outright. As somebody said he's a bigger name that most of the people mentioned here as coheadliners. And I think if he was coheadlining they wouldn't have bothered announcing him separately.

Liam deserves to headline, can’t think of anyone else in recent times who has gone on to have such a successful solo career. Fair enough, his act is mostly Oasis numbers but he knows that and likes it. I think it’ll be a really good show, I can definitely see Bonehead coming out too, hopefully he can twist Tony McCarroll’s arm too.

My prediction is Sam Fender playing third down with somebody like Tyler the Creator inbetween