Lineup 2020

randlfan

2 minutes ago, syc1818 said:

SmartSelect_20200210-194002_Chrome.jpg

It's finished in the Festival Republic head office. Eminem has done all he can. That latest album was enough to be considered for headline slot at Reading and Leeds. Rage Against The Machine are still alive here. De La Rocha...MORRELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Edited by VCK
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 8

1 minute ago, VCK said:

It's finished in the Festival Republic head office. Eminem has done all he can. That latest album was enough to be considered for headline slot at Reading and Leeds. Rage Against The Machine are still alive here. De La Rocha...MORRELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

incredible

2 minutes ago, VCK said:

as a city fan and RATM fan you have no idea how sick this is

Just now, defender4 said:

@Guy Incognito @RarerThanDandyB im genuinely sorry, didn't think before i typed, removed it now. 

Its fine mate, just think before you post, it could really offend some people as people do struggle. I know it was through excitement, just think about what you post through the excitement, I didnt read either and laughed it up so I am also sorry.

6 minutes ago, VCK said:

Fantastic news. But I've already experienced the excitement of them being announced before, back in 2008.

God, I feel like a boomer saying that.

Fuck me, I remember them being announced and going in 1996 and i'm not even a boomer ffs! That word has got annoying thrown out of context lol