Download 2019

Steve1000

Nova Rock announces in this coming week and Fortarock dish out the first headliner Tuesday so it’s a good week for an announcement. I think Rammstein have been ruled out of both, but obviously on the mainland they’re a bit of a different proposition and could do their own massive shows.

Edited by dentalplan

14 hours ago, gabrielomachado said:

Just upload my fan-made lineup according to the recent updates of festivals around DL time, and other bands that we know that will be not around that time, like Disturbed.

download festival.png

Mike Shinoda probably isn't going to get headlining 2nd...subbing it I could see but against Slipknot would be a pitiful crowd...I'm a huge fan of LP but only of a couple of his songs and now I've seen him do the set at Leeds I'd choose Slipknot. Just a shame the crowd at Leeds weren't really up for it who even went to see it...well didn't seem to be and I wasn't far back plus weather was grim and it probably needed some sun for the set being as parts were very mellow anyway.

1 minute ago, justanothername said:

Yeah this track ain't that bad. Nothing amazing though but I'm still enjoying it. Actually quite interested to hear the rest of the album now.

I agree. When he said he wanted to break into the mainstream we all jumped on the assumption it would be pop and they’d go down the shitter like 21P. So far I’m liking the sound, and although you can’t judge based on 2 songs, I think I prefer the sound of the 2 songs over the overall sound of TTS.

20 minutes ago, gabrielomachado said:

I think that this new BMTH track could be a sign that they will don't fit so well at Reading crowd, at least as a headliner. Maybe they're still on the run for DL

That song is absolutely still a good fit for Reading.

The way some people keep going on about bands not being a right fit for R&L is like rock music is no longer represented at the festival at all. It is not V Festival. 

Edited by Andre91

20 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

The way some people keep going on about bands not being a right fit for R&L is like rock music is no longer represented at the festival at all. It is not V Festival. 

It's garbage and mainstream to fuck but it still defo fits at Reading...same could be said for Download I'll be amazed if they headline either...they are borderline at the minute reaching past sub.

21 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I think that the new BMTH album will be more metal oriented that most of people are expecting, that's why i don't see them headlining Reading anymore. The only metal band that headlined Reading nowadays were Metallica, and that's because they're absolutely huge. Can't see Reading giving "the push" to headline to another metal band. Maybe BMTH must need headline Download first and then in the next album cycle finally headline Reading

17 minutes ago, gabrielomachado said:

I think that the new BMTH album will be more metal oriented that most of people are expecting, that's why i don't see them headlining Reading anymore. The only metal band that headlined Reading nowadays were Metallica, and that's because they're absolutely huge. Can't see Reading giving "the push" to headline to another metal band. Maybe BMTH must need headline Download first and then in the next album cycle finally headline Reading

It’s not going to be a metal album, don’t worry.